The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense For Newspapers!

StephenR

affiliate
I just got a pretty cool update from Google Adsense today. If you're a publisher you should have got one too.

In it you'll read something I thought was VERY interesting. Google is now testing offline Adsense advertising from a select group of Adwords advertisers on the nations largest newspaper circulations.

Here's the direct scoop from Google:
We?re excited to announce that we?re in the early stages of testing AdSense for Newspapers with a select group of newspaper publishers. AdSense for Newspapers gives newspaper publishers a new source of advertising revenue by connecting them with AdWords advertisers who want to place display ads in major papers across the U.S. If you happen to be a newspaper publisher interested in participating in future tests, please check out Adsense For Newspapers and submit your contact information .​
I think this is an interesting and above all progressive step for Google which, in my opinion, need to inject some life back into both of their programs. Think about how convenient it will be now to launch your campaigns offline.

No more tracking down the best papers, dealing with editors, making submision deadlines and all that jazz. I think this push will inject a HUGE revenue stream into the newspaper industry from online advertisers who never really promoted offline.

A looooong time ago I was talking about offline affiliate marketing. This could be a VERY profitable affiliate twist for Adwords pro's who are some of the [if not THE] best copywriters I know.

Although the paper industry has seen a steady decline in readership the past 5 years it will never go away. How many times do you look in the classifieds with no intention of buying a thing? Yep, me too!

MI
Back