The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

adsense and affiliate, allowed??

redsy

affiliate
Quick question, can i run adsense and CJ in conjunction. ie can i have say 2 adsense ads and 2 CJ ads on the same page at the same time, is this allowed by google.

Yes, I do it. haven't checked to rules recently though.

Cheers TB, hope your well.

I am getting more traffic to blog than main site, so thought i may some affiliate stuff with CJ, maybe some loans, mortgages, saving acs type ads.

Any others that come to mind that may fit well for my site?

The affiliate ads you use need to be directly related to the search terms that are bringing people to the page and their intention.

If you have a page about buying home insurance with relevant affiliate ads and traffic for terms such as "buy cheap home insurance" - then you will do well.

Otherwise you will sell jack unless you have very high volumes of traffic.

Tradedoubler is good as you can use the links for you and your family. I got some home insurance for my brother for 3p - it was a small flat. £70.03 was the quote - £70 was my cut : )

Cheers,

Tony

Going to trial it for a couple of mths with mortgae and home insurance ads.

I take you point about very targeted traffic. Its not coming through these types of search terms you suggest!!! so maybe a little hopeful it will work for these ads.

New to CJ, so will have to trawl through and find ads related to traffic search terms. Though dont imagine they will pay aswell, though i need to remember that the 1 medium paying commision is better than zero well paid commisions.

I think i may try ad related to site, tho not related to search terms if u no what i mean.
and
an ad related directly to search terms site getting traffic from.

I use both Adsense, Tradedoubler on one of our sites. My understanding is that Google can only make terms for what they supply which is three things per page. I am a member of CJ but found Tradedoubler a lot more easier and quicker to set up. Some of the accounts I had in the past with CJ are also with TD, so i have in the last few month started to phase out CJ.

banners
Back