The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense Alternatives for Adult Sites?

Coreyz

affiliate
You know after the penguin update of google AdSense don't allow adult sites. So what is the best alternative networks in order to monetize my adult sites?

They don't allow adult sites even before penguin as far as i know. For your adult sites, you can always try us, check my signature. Trafficbroker has been around for years and we give premium rates to our publishers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Coreyz , you'll find a lot of affiliate programs to sign-in, but it's difficult to find one that fulfill your needs. In Mobidea we're always giving you the tools needed to get more and more money.

Check our big advantages below and feel free to contact us anytime.
  • An in-house built platform
  • A precise algorithm
  • Experienced account managers
  • The best offers and the best payouts
  • A lot of payment options
  • A complete stats report

You know after the penguin update of google AdSense don't allow adult sites. So what is the best alternative networks in order to monetize my adult sites?
Lol.. never heard that in my whole career that google adsense is allowed on adult sites. All the updates came 1 to 2 years ago..

Sadly there is nothing comparable to adsense in the adult biz. You will not find anything paying even close to adsense :) Plugrush is worth a try, or for european traffic eroadverstising .

banners
Back