The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AdscendMedia Problem. Help please :3

dollarlocker

affiliate
So, I just started using AdscendMedia for my PPD network after hearing about the high rates. After applying, I got my coder to use their API to create a content locker and set the offers to incentives.

One of my main source of traffic is a major GPT website who uses point incentives, (not cash) and he really brings in good traffic. I found a problem after the first one to two~ days of earnings.

99% of the offers stated:
No cash incent. - No worries for me.
No points website. - Does this mean GPT?
Soft Incent is allowed.

I'm earning roughly $70-$100/day from Adscend and I'm worried most of my leads will reverse. Thing is, I already told an AdscendMedia staff before hand that one of my main source of traffic would be a GPT who used points not cash incentives and he said ok.

I tried removing those type of offers but no luck.

So, my main question is, would this GPT website be considered as a soft incentive? I've already emailed my AM and hope to get a reply soon.

Thank you.

A lot of my friends use AdscendMedia too. I think they are not that strict in terms of leads.
The good thing about what you do is you told it first hand to your AM.
If you can, ask them about the leads your getting. They can tell if its reversed or not.
:)

A lot of my friends use AdscendMedia too. I think they are not that strict in terms of leads.
The good thing about what you do is you told it first hand to your AM.
If you can, ask them about the leads your getting. They can tell if its reversed or not.
:)

Yeap, planning to do that once they get on and once I receive their response.

AdscendMedia is a great CPA, and their offers are great. High conversions and high rates and great staff, what more can you want. I just hope I don't leave them due to the fact their offers are pretty strict and I just start getting a bunch of reversals on my offers.

banners
Back