The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adscendmedia- Banned, Accused of fraudulent Traffic AND Exchange rate fraud

phoenixhaxor

affiliate
i recently started my CPA business and decided to have a go with adscendmedia

they seem quite professional, but they have suspended my account because of "fraud traffic and editing of the exchange rates" which i didn't do.

i tried my best to battle the fraud by blacklisting millions of IPs (using subnet and stuff), and Jason suggested me to battle those frauds using the API of getipintel.net which i did after finding it out and i really appreciate his help. but they banned my account immediately after the next day, without giving me some days to implement and test the API. They suspected me of "exchange rates fraud" WHICH I DID NOT DO.

i set my rates to 80.000 per 1$, then changed them gradually to 10k per $1, but some of their high paying offers credited more than it should (this is why i had to lower my points, to recover those losses by giving less reward to my users).

$17 offer should have given my users 170k points, but it gave 1,7 mil points instead. One of the lead even gave my user 1.53 mil points (Emporium US offer)(this happened around 25 oct 2016)
$9 offer should have given my users 180k (i set the points to 20k), but it gave me 900k points (Football UK thingy offer)(this happened before 25oct16)

I reported this flaw, and my account manager Ilyssa (thanks for your help, i really appreciate it :) ) refunded my loss around 48.4$ (it's in my acc balance, not yet paid) but i dont think im gonna get paid now. She asked me to wait and i did. After a few days, she reported that the offer should be fixed by now, and i immediately resume my offer wall.

The problem was still there. I reported them back to my account manager, and she asked "and you are not manipulating or changing the exchange rate right" and i said no, i wouldnt do that. i have lost yet another money this time.

and then a few hours later.. BAM i'm literally banned from their network.

Note that i'm not saying that i don't have any Proxy traffic in my site, but i'm willing to fight them just like you guys. I have implemented the getipintel.net's API but you guys didnt give me any chance to test it out.

accusing me of cheating your system ? That's a serious accusation. You guys should look into your dev team and ask what were they doing. Instead of blaming your publishers

I will attach some of my conversations with my account manager, email with jason, and some postback result which i got from them (this is the only postback proof i got before they banned my account, and they for some reason didnt store postback log for more than 4 days)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    203.6 KB · Views: 41
  • jason.PNG
    jason.PNG
    63.7 KB · Views: 41
  • jason2.PNG
    jason2.PNG
    63.3 KB · Views: 39
  • jason4.PNG
    jason4.PNG
    113.2 KB · Views: 38
  • jason5.PNG
    jason5.PNG
    116.9 KB · Views: 39
  • skype.PNG
    skype.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 37
  • skype2.PNG
    skype2.PNG
    63.8 KB · Views: 35
  • skype3.PNG
    skype3.PNG
    69.3 KB · Views: 35
  • skype4.PNG
    skype4.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 33
  • skype5.PNG
    skype5.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 35
  • skype6.PNG
    skype6.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 35
  • skype7.PNG
    skype7.PNG
    55.3 KB · Views: 35
  • jason3.PNG
    jason3.PNG
    123.5 KB · Views: 40
i hope so, at least i could warn other users bout this

This sub-forum is about "resolutions" and not about "warnings". The title is "Disputes & Resolutions" and not "Complaints & Warnings".

Let's see if it draws further conversations from other members with similar experiences. If not, this may be an isolated case for some reason. We have to have both parties in the conversation in order to seek a resolution.

This sub-forum is about "resolutions" and not about "warnings". The title is "Disputes & Resolutions" and not "Complaints & Warnings".

Let's see if it draws further conversations from other members with similar experiences. If not, this may be an isolated case for some reason. We have to have both parties in the conversation in order to seek a resolution.
Fair enough. I will be waiting for their response. Thanks

MI
Back