The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
AdsBridge

Official AdsBridge

On second thoughts, I don't want you to refund what I paid for now because I tend to use the account anyway. I just want you to cancel the renewal subscription on the existing card. Can you do that and confirm for me please?

Contacting Irina about this too.

Ash

On second thoughts, I don't want you to refund what I paid for now because I tend to use the account anyway. I just want you to cancel the renewal subscription on the existing card. Can you do that and confirm for me please?

Contacting Irina about this too.

Ash

Confirmed! Your subscription is valid for a month only:)

Is there anything with settings I can assist you?

I like your service, but I can't find how to see what are the hours the most profitable ? I can see hours for each days but not what are my conversion at 14H for the last 7 days for exemple.

I like your service, but I can't find how to see what are the hours the most profitable ? I can see hours for each days but not what are my conversion at 14H for the last 7 days for exemple.

Hey, @olaf, thx for the feedback. Here is the way how you could check your stats by hours and to see what hour is the most profitable:

13.png

23.png

32.png

Hope it was helpful,

Regards

thanks @Alex_O99 for the answer. I know that, but the problem is when you do like this, the hours and each days are together in the results.
For exemple, we need an option to get ALL the datas for 14H of the last 7 days on 1 line (without having the day displayed).

thanks @Alex_O99 for the answer. I know that, but the problem is when you do like this, the hours and each days are together in the results.
For exemple, we need an option to get ALL the datas for 14H of the last 7 days on 1 line (without having the day displayed).

I got it. So, you can manage to do that not in one line, but to filter your statistics by hours and by period.

Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-03-14 15.15.16.png”

In was want to see all results you can find them in bottom of screenshot.

I just got banned on voluum; they detect what I am CNAMEing to.
Is there a way to get around this problem with adsbridge somehow?

I got it. So, you can manage to do that not in one line, but to filter your statistics by hours and by period.

Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-03-14 15.15.16.png”

In was want to see all results you can find them in bottom of screenshot.

That's what I do for the moment. It works, but if we could select the hours regardless of days and vice versa, it would be perfect.
And I would gain alot of time.

By cons I can add for other members that the service is excellent set apart this small point I'd like to see improved in the futur.

That's what I do for the moment. It works, but if we could select the hours regardless of days and vice versa, it would be perfect.
And I would gain alot of time.

By cons I can add for other members that the service is excellent set apart this small point I'd like to see improved in the futur.

Thanks for your feedback, really appreciate it, I'll share it with my team and will put it in our future release.

I am really confused about postback setup for cpagrip. I followed instructions but I can't get it to work. What's the difference between [GET] and [POST] variables and which one do I use on adsbridge to track my conversions? Thanks.

I am really confused about postback setup for cpagrip. I followed instructions but I can't get it to work. What's the difference between [GET] and [POST] variables and which one do I use on adsbridge to track my conversions? Thanks.
hey, @krass, could you pls ask your affiliate network what parameter you need in order to pass dynamic click ID value in order I could help you?

banners
Back