The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
AdsBridge

Official AdsBridge

Phill AdsBridge

affiliate
Moving your business forward with AdsBridge! Our tools help you deliver your traffic from point A to point B while saving time and money.
Get real-time tracking-- day or night-- by using our conversion tracking feature!

Attachments

• adsbridge.png
    adsbridge.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 987
One of the best tool listed here on AffiliateFix,I fell in love with this! I was playing with landing page creator inside and it makes really awesome landing pages for every vertical,of course you can edit them yourself.Also mobile landing page creator rocks as well! Sign up for trial membership and find out yourself how powerful is this:)
10/10 from me!

Awesome landing page. The templates they are very nice, clean and responsive. There sample landing page templates for every niche.
This tool is definitely worth a shot!

You can create your campaigns in AdsBridge. Also you can create different landings either for web pages or mobile pages with the help of easy- use editor that has a lot of templates for every verticals. You can track how many visits, clicks and leads you've got. You can try it right now! it's free all June!

Adsbridge looks really good, but there is some bug with "rule options" when i try add referrer - rule its hide that rule field and when i try add more rules its keep saying "You have an empty rule field. Please fill it with option and value or delete it."

Sometimes its been worked, but there is not "no referrer option" that would be good update add it ;)

it's look great. BUT there is a Bug with the supprt tickets. and login to see the tickets you made ... or the don't even save . NO mail sent.
Reset pass also don't work !
And above all, it' cant work with HTML5 deep link. It probably cut the url "tail" so the root page appears every time !!
Maybe if you check it in here you can fix that.
Thx

How does Adbridge compare to Voluum? Whats the differences? Which one is better? Which one would be better for PPV? I hope you guys have a free plan once you officially launch.

Adsbridge looks really good, but there is some bug with "rule options" when i try add referrer - rule its hide that rule field and when i try add more rules its keep saying "You have an empty rule field. Please fill it with option and value or delete it."

Sometimes its been worked, but there is not "no referrer option" that would be good update add it ;)
Thanks for your feedback, tommi2500k! Our technical team is currently fixing this issue, we thank you for your patience and understanding.:)

banners
Back