The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ads.pof + Plenty Of Fish Advertising Support.

I can't create regular POF account on the main site, not for advertising. I want to create an account to take a look on what others promote and how, but I can't. I always receive some error. I live in Bulgaria, East Europe. Is there any geo-targeted restriction?

How well do you think a facebook marketing software work do on this site? Our team has a large budget and have dropped some crazy promotions. I would be intrigued to see how well ads would work.

Just fired off a email to you.

my ads.pof.com account is disabled without any reason.

I have no compaign running on it yet...

not added any money...

so how can they block my account

Hi Paul, sorry for the delayed reply!

1 - If your POF advertising account has between $25-$999 in deposits, you'll have access to two static ad sizes, the 110x80's and the 310x110. If your deposits total 1K or over, you'll be able to use our IAB ads, which allow for gifs as long as there is at least a 2 second delay between flashes.

2- Thanks for pointing out the missing ad size on the Help page in the ad server -- I'll have that updated.

Have a great one, Paul! : )

can you assist me over this?

6-19-2013 8-54-44 PM.png

Hi Ben & Cyndi,

1. I see this thread hasn't been updated for over a year now. Links in the original post need attention.

2. I've been busy for the past year and haven't used my account at POF during that time. I am now getting back into POF and have a few questions.

Q1
I submitted an ad for approval for a Peerfly offer on Fantasy Football. It hasn't been approved yet, it's only been 24 hours or so, but I want to ask if you have seen any success with this type of offer on POF?

Q2
Have you seen TeeSpring, et al, doing well on POF?

Q3
What are the top 3 verticals after dating that seem to do well on POF?

Thanks Ben & Cyndi,
T J

Last edited:
Hi Ben & Cyndi,

1. I see this thread hasn't been updated for over a year now. Links in the original post need attention.

2. I've been busy for the past year and haven't used my account at POF during that time. I am now getting back into POF and have a few questions.

Q1
I submitted an ad for approval for a Peerfly offer on Fantasy Football. It hasn't been approved yet, it's only been 24 hours or so, but I want to ask if you have seen any success with this type of offer on POF?

Q2
Have you seen TeeSpring, et al, doing well on POF?

Q3
What are the top 3 verticals after dating that seem to do well on POF?

Thanks Ben & Cyndi,
T J

Hi Tj.

Did they approve your ad? If so how long did it took them?

I do not know if I should invest money on pof because of their lack of answers.

Hi Tj.

Did they approve your ad? If so how long did it took them?

I do not know if I should invest money on pof because of their lack of answers.

Yes, everything was approved, usually a day or so. Often quicker. I moved away from them again in favor of a more lucrative platform.

They stopped accepting new affiliates as far as I know.

My account is still active, but I only ever used it to test the viability of campaigns. I have stronger dating niche success with paid search.

Yes, everything was approved, usually a day or so. Often quicker. I moved away from them again in favor of a more lucrative platform.

They stopped accepting new affiliates as far as I know.

My account is still active, but I only ever used it to test the viability of campaigns. I have stronger dating niche success with paid search.

Thank you for your answer. I have limited funds so I am careful on how I spend it and where I spend it. I will look for another place instead that accepts 50$ deposit. I am looking for a place where my chances are good to get a ROI of 120% or more.

Free traffic is going to be pretty much what I can do for now. Bills have to be paid. Being poor sucks.

One baby step at a time I shall rise and I shall get a comfortable lifestyle.

Thank you for your answer. I have limited funds so I am careful on how I spend it and where I spend it. I will look for another place instead that accepts 50$ deposit. I am looking for a place where my chances are good to get a ROI of 120% or more.

Free traffic is going to be pretty much what I can do for now. Bills have to be paid. Being poor sucks.

One baby step at a time I shall rise and I shall get a comfortable lifestyle.

So many come to this industry without proper funding. It isn't good or bad, it just is. We live in a world where the poor are getting poorer and the rich get richer. For those of you here that are striving to leave your poverty behind, for those of you that have less than you deserve and desire, I say find every means available to save a few extra dollars in a secret bank account until you have at least $500 to invest in paid traffic. This is the very least you should have to get into paid advertising (in my opinion). If you can save more, then make that happen. This is the immediate goal, fI want for all of you struggling to get into paid traffic.

In the mean time, STUDY, LEARN, put into practice as much as you can with your free traffic sources. Just because you don't have the money for paid traffic at the moment, you can use free traffic to learn how managing traffic, master a tracker, and a vertical. You can learn targeting, you can learn SEO, and you most certainly learn copy writing, angles, hooks, and many of the other elements you will require to make the most of your paid traffic when you are funded.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

MI
Back