The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ads.pof + Plenty Of Fish Advertising Support.

I read this earlier (well, I'm still working my way through it!) - This couldn't have come at a better time for me as I will be starting to focus on POF campaigns starting next week. Thanks to Justin for putting together a great guide. I've read a lot of great articles on Justin's blog over the last year, he's quite an inspiration!

Hi,Ben,

I am Jason,yesterday i have opened and banked in US25.00 to my new pof ad account.and i have also launched my first dating cpa campaign
(EWA network),but one thing i do not understand is i saw my ad status is needs creatives,what does it mean,hope to hear you soon,thank you very much.

Best Regard,
Jason

Hi,Ben,

I am Jason,yesterday i have opened and banked in US25.00 to my new pof ad account.and i have also launched my first dating cpa campaign
(EWA network),but one thing i do not understand is i saw my ad status is needs creatives,what does it mean,hope to hear you soon,thank you very much.

Best Regard,
Jason

Means your ads were probably declined. Check into the campaign for the possible reason why

Re: Can i contact you directly?

Hi,Ben,

Nice to see your replies here,now i think i will focus all my time and energy to use your company service only to promote dating offer,although now i can not put so much capital,but i will focus to use pof only now,so can i contact you directly to shorter my learning curve,or does your company provide other support can let me contact with them directly to discuss how to optimizer my campaign,hope to hear you soon,thank you.

Hi Ben (or anyone else who may be able to give advice),

I'd be really grateful for some help please!

I'm trying to figure out how you track your POF conversions when you use a landing page on a campaign.

I've read so much information - much of which conflicts - that I've got myself really confused.

Maybe I'm over-complicating what is actually a very simple process?

Is there such a thing as a step-by-step procedure to put conversion tracking in place for POF campaigns using a landing page?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sherrie

Re: Can you help me to get accepted by cpatank?

Hi,Ben,

Jason ong here,actually i have opened a pof account few weeks ago,but now i want using it to promote cpatank offer,i have talked to Vito(their CEO),
about this issue,he said if you can write an email to him "admin@cpatank.com" to recommend me then he will approve my application ,so if you can help me please let him know my email address is jason_ongkl999@yahoo.com. My pof username is jason_ongkl123@yahoo.com.(you can check whether i am pof user or not),hope to hear you soon,thank you very much.(i just purchased Riley pool product(proprimer) to learn how to fully using pof to promote cpa offer).

Best Regard,
Jason Ong

Hey Ben

I have 3 campaigns with a handful of creatives in each, I need to move all the creatives into the first campaign and cancel the other 2, is this possible?

Thanks

Hey i am from India , and i wanted to make a US pof account to try advertising.. How can i make pof account .?

I have POF ads account but I can't fund it because there is no support for credit cards issued in my country (Bulgaria). Is there a way to pass this issue and to run ad campaign on POF?

banners
Back