Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AdRoll.....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Has anyone used them yet? Think I may ju,p in soon, I heard they offer very cheap CPC?

Is there any different between adroll & sitescout? :confused:

i am pretty new to this retargeting advertising method.

Regards.

I realize that retargeting is exposing your ad to people who have already seen it but haven't a clue how to actually do that.

K, maybe....in your spare time....you could also do a guide for retargeting?

I realize that retargeting is exposing your ad to people who have already seen it but haven't a clue how to actually do that.

K, maybe....in your spare time....you could also do a guide for retargeting?

Actually the logic behind retargeting is simple.

Its not retargeting the ads.

There are two types of retargeting segments

1)Remarketing
2)Retargeting

Both concepts work by a simple process. When a user visits a website they get cookied.If the user clicks on a product on that website again they get cookied.
But several companies work as I have stated on Remarketing or Retargeting structure.

Remarketing just shows top sold three - four products and traces the user where ever they go. If the display ads are connected with that retargeting firm then that Ad shows on that users ad placement.

Retargeting is biased on XML feeds of products. If the user doesn't buy the product and leaves the web page again the same rule. If the retargeting firm has a reach to that placement of any other website where that user visits it shows the ad of the product.

The master key on retargeting is about Frequency / Recency and first impression.

Also there business rules in retargeting like as if the user just visits the website and doesn't do anything show a default retargeting template.
Or if the user goes and clicks on one product. Show that user that product and extensions or relative products related to the last clicked product etc etc...

For your information retargeting the more you go cheap the lower segment of quality you reach. That's the key point.

I work with nearlly all the retargeting firms in the globe. Adroll / Criteo / Nextperformance / Nanotech / Chapou /Struq etc etc...

There are around 5 kings in the market.

The US market is penetrated by Adroll and Criteo
The UK market is divided mostly in to two companies Criteo / Struq
The rest of the Europe is mainly working with Criteo

FYI Criteo is the only official partner of Google in terms of Retargeting = they are the best and its concluded..

1)Remarketing
2)Retargeting

Both concepts work by a simple process. When a user visits a website they get cookied.If the user clicks on a product on that website again they get cookied.
But several companies work as I have stated on Remarketing or Retargeting structure.

Remarketing just shows top sold three - four products and traces the user where ever they go. If the display ads are connected with that retargeting firm then that Ad shows on that users ad placement.

Retargeting is biased on XML feeds of products. If the user doesn't buy the product and leaves the web page again the same rule. If the retargeting firm has a reach to that placement of any other website where that user visits it shows the ad of the product.

The master key on retargeting is about Frequency / Recency and first impression.

Also there business rules in retargeting like as if the user just visits the website and doesn't do anything show a default retargeting template.
Or if the user goes and clicks on one product. Show that user that product and extensions or relative products related to the last clicked product etc etc...

For your information retargeting the more you go cheap the lower segment of quality you reach. That's the key point.

I work with nearlly all the retargeting firms in the globe. Adroll / Criteo / Nextperformance / Nanotech / Chapou /Struq etc etc...

FYI Criteo is the only official partner of Google in terms of Retargeting = they are the best and its concluded..

Wow, big thank-you! I am going to have to read it again to fully understand but I've seen what you're talking about in ads that G has shown me while I've been online. I always wondered how they knew that I'd used/looked at something....they show me ads from those topics repeatedly.

Again, thanks so much!

1)Remarketing
2)Retargeting

I have one question in my mind. Sorry, I am new to retargeting. How does the specific ad of that particular product show assuming that there are definitely lots of variety of products. Are we suppose to upload all the banners one by one( I don't think that's possible. Correct me if I am wrong):)

I have one question in my mind. Sorry, I am new to retargeting. How does the specific ad of that particular product show assuming that there are definitely lots of variety of products. Are we suppose to upload all the banners one by one( I don't think that's possible. Correct me if I am wrong):)

Well there are also two types of banners as I stated that there is two types of retargeting models.

1)Remarketing (No xml) just 1 banner with top sold products = Dynamic banners
2)Retargeting (Yes xml) = Xml banners

If you are going to retargeting = product oriented remarketing it takes the product feed from the xml and places it on the banner.

You don't need to create multiple types of banners.

BUT

On facebook for each product you have to create 1 banner for each product. Eventually on Facebook Ad Exchange that's the only option you can do.

As I stated there are busienss rules for retargeting.

1) Just home page vist (show top sold products from xml)
2) Product view (just show the last seen product + relative products that are in the same category on the XML.
3)Basket product (show only the basket product)

Not to mention not all retargetings are success because : its about the creative scheme and the loads of dynamic integers a.k.a (discount price original price being showed or the scheme of the creative you have created)

Hope that helps you out. Everyone can do xml based dynamic creative banners but its about optimizing the banner in retargeting.

Several companies are focused on CPA retargeting and that's the next level of affiliate marketing. You will see in the near future on boards discussions about CPA retargeting mostly even the so called guru's are not aware of it :)

MI
Back