The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review AdPlexity Mobile Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

Looks like a very useful tool indeed.

Being a newbie however, I don't think this type of thing is for me, especially with such a limited budget. From what I can tell, this tool would be great once you have a prospering affiliate marketing business already in motion with enough experience and investment to greatly diversify your ad campaigns. When starting out, I think I can find a lot of that info on my own, but not nearly as fast, but since it'll probably only need to be for a few campaigns due to my limited budget, the advantage of adplexity probably isn't worth it yet. It might be eventually, but definitely not now.

Additionally, as a newcomer (and probably even more for veterans), the constant selling gets tiring. It's so obvious that you're trying to promote the product, and I'm sure there are commissions involved, we're in affiliate marketing after all. That's not necessarily a bad thing, you could definitely be legitimately that enthusiastic about it, and it certainly has it's place, but true sincerity is hard to find in the affiliate marketing business. I don't blame anyone for promoting stuff like this, but the video is a little misleading, it makes it out to be the end all of affiliate marketing software. I can't tell you how many services/products costing $100+ per month that I've discovered in my time researching affiliate marketing.

Nonetheless, it's interesting software and good to note what's out there. I'd certainly use it if I had access to it.

Hi @K thanks for this review, @mark also suggest me this tools, I already bought 2 tools this month and thought I will try next month but after watching this video now thinking to cut som other budget and take within few days. Now a question I saw both reviews adplexity and adsxposed and very confused, please suggest me best one.

the advantage of adplexity probably isn't worth it yet. It might be eventually, but definitely not now.

I would have to disagree as I know for a fact that the most successful of affiliates are using it and many of them will tell you that using an intelligence tool from the beginning makes a monstrous difference in shortening ones learning curve and acceleration in development of ones business.

Additionally, as a newcomer (and probably even more for veterans), the constant selling gets tiring.

Not for me, as well as many others. We always want to know what the newest bleeding edge tool is and then decide for ourselves if there is value in it. I must get at least 100 emails a day on tools for our industry. I study them, try some, and decide for myself if they are valid, reputable, and worth a couple of case studies. Knowing is better. It's part of the business.

It's so obvious that you're trying to promote the product, and I'm sure there are commissions involved, we're in affiliate marketing after all. That's not necessarily a bad thing, you could definitely be legitimately that enthusiastic about it, and it certainly has it's place, but true sincerity is hard to find in the affiliate marketing business.

You won't find more honesty and sincerity in a marketing forum than you find here on AffiliateFix. Our forum owners do not frequently, or regularly, stand behind products. When they find something worth mentioning, it's because they know factually they are recommending something for the members that is of the highest proven value. As well, they always manage to get our membership a deep discount.

I don't blame anyone for promoting stuff like this, but the video is a little misleading, it makes it out to be the end all of affiliate marketing software.

Ask some of the members with follow-alongs and guides here in the forums about Adplexity. Everyone that uses them drops most all of the other intelligence tools once they give it a go. The video is not misleading, in fact, there is so much more that can be expressed.

I can't tell you how many services/products costing $100+ per month that I've discovered in my time researching affiliate marketing.

I've seen thousands of them over the past fifteen years in online marketing and still I research them all to find the golden nuggets hidden in the milling heard of offers out there. Sometimes something great is simply great!

I understand your position, but I have to say, you are allowing yourself to be hardened by the less desirable products that fall in to view for all of us. You cannot judge a product and cast doubts because there are an abundance of crap products out there. You need, must, understand that there will always be a field of crap surrounding the best tools on the market. This includes, forums, training programs, intelligence tools, hosting services, registrars, affiliate networks, traffic sources, supporting software's, laptops, desktops, handhelds, etc. I could make a list like this for every industry.

I know marketers spending close to $2000 per month on intelligence tools alone, and guess what, they earn BIG! So, for Adplexity's discounted price through our forum, it's a match made in heaven.

@T J Tutor I wasn't necessarily shooting down Adplexity, as I know there is value in it, and value in a lot of these tools. But I think my position still stands, that beginners such as myself with very limited budgets should really think twice about it. I think that applies to any tools that cost this much. If I had a larger budget, I'd definitely consider it, and like you said, knowledge is power, so I'd also do my due diligence to research the tools that are available, and I'm too new to say for sure that this is one of those gems, but it definitely seems valuable. My main point about the constant sell being tiring just means that anyone looking into these tools should have a healthy amount of skepticism, and like you said, try them cautiously and in a scientific manner, only continuing to use them if additional profits are proven through case studies. After all, Affiliate Marketing is a highly experimental business, so trying products like these are just a natural part of the business, but again, only once you have the extra money in your budget to allow for such experimentation.

And when I said that Adplexity isn't worth it yet, I meant for me, due to my budget.

And regarding Affiliate Fix, I have definitely enjoyed my time here so far, so I'm definitely not knocking the forum, and like I said, I don't blame anyone promoting these products, especially at Affiliate Fix because it's a free forum with tons of great information, made possible by promotions like these I'm sure, and I do take extra notice when members of this forum get behind a product like you mentioned. @K especially, who has put together a lot of free resources for new members, and obviously finds value in helping others get started.

Last edited:
Hi Dear affiliates ..

can you tell me where is the problem in this .. I want to get ADPLEXITY MOBILE so I sing up on adplexity site then I tried to pay by paypal but when I sing up on paypal to pay it gives me this red message said :
You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money.
---------------------
but I have funds in my paypal account ... I have money there ..
what's problem in that ?
is the coupon working well I tried to get it by affiliatefix coupon becouse I'm a member in this wonderful forun ..
--
can you help me dears ... I want to get ADPLEXITY MOBILE ...

Hi Dear affiliates ..

can you tell me where is the problem in this .. I want to get ADPLEXITY MOBILE so I sing up on adplexity site then I tried to pay by paypal but when I sing up on paypal to pay it gives me this red message said :
You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money.
---------------------
but I have funds in my paypal account ... I have money there ..
what's problem in that ?
is the coupon working well I tried to get it by affiliatefix coupon becouse I'm a member in this wonderful forun ..
--
can you help me dears ... I want to get ADPLEXITY MOBILE ...

@AdPlexity , can you help?

oh thank you TJ tutor ..you always helping me ..
--
I fixed that problem dear friend .. I got AdPlexity tool with Exclusive 25% Lifetime Discount.. it's so wonderful tool...
thank you for your Discount .!
now I'm trying to find a good offers to promote ..
do you thing that facebook ads is the best traffic source for mobile offers if we Compare it with other mobile traffic sources ?

oh thank you TJ tutor ..you always helping me ..
--
I fixed that problem dear friend .. I got AdPlexity tool with Exclusive 25% Lifetime Discount.. it's so wonderful tool...
thank you for your Discount .!
now I'm trying to find a good offers to promote ..
do you thing that facebook ads is the best traffic source for mobile offers if we Compare it with other mobile traffic sources ?

This is something you should split test to see how your funnels perform. Always split test offers, traffic sources and funnels.

Hey don't you have to put the lander on a domain before running it? I don't think that you can just copy and grab the lander and go to running it like you are saying on the video. Correct me if I am wrong.

banners
Back