The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Adnium

Official Adnium

3a1a1fc8-2bcb-4a2b-9731-02f8a3226c28.png

Adnium Invites You To Join Us at The STM Forum

Adnium.com will be attending the Stack That Money Affiliate Meet-up, this coming Friday, May 6
at the Drake Hotel in Toronto, Canada.

Stop by and talk traffic with a progressive network that puts affiliates first and discover what GSM can do for you.

Doors open at 6pm.

What's up everyone?

I'm kicking back with a cold one in Toronto waiting for our Raptors to take it to the Heat. 3-1 back home sounds pretty good to me.

If you haven't tested Adnium's member's area banners of late, I would definitely check it out for some of the best converting traffic in Adult today.

We recently added Mobile 300x100 and Mobile 300x250 traffic.

Get started today, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out. daynagsmi (Skype)

940-ross-terrence-8col.jpg

Well we took out the Heat, but the Cavs are a different story.... just too good.

Get testing in the Adnium Member's Area section today! We have MA Desktop 300x250, MA Mobile 300x80, MA Mobile 300x100, and MA Mobile 300x250 placements available, all bringing you traffic from high quality dating sources.

imgo-1.jpg

Who is attending AWE in Berlin next month?

Looking forward to seeing many of you there! Adnium will have a team of four at AWE, so don't be shy, say hello : )

destination_carousel_berlin

AWEBerlinsquare-01.png

The Adnium team is coming to Affiliate World Europe held in Berlin this summer! Meet our people and learn about Adnium’s exciting features and premium traffic sites from July 18-19th, 2016!

You’ll find us in the Courtyard Tent, Booth 57. Come by and let’s talk lead generation, monetization, members area traffic and dating. Don’t want to talk business? Come by and just say hello.

Adnium can’t wait to meet our affiliates. See you in Berlin!

What's up everyone? Adnium is bringing you a fresh new traffic RESOURCE with Datetronix :D

datetronix_uy3ktr.png

With Adnium’s excellent reputation for bringing in great Members' Area publishers like Datetronix, you’ll be driving conversions in no time! So log in immediately and take advantage of this opportunity now :)

Happy bidding!

Attachments

• datetronix.png
    datetronix.png
    413.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
0cd59817-a9e5-49e7-a067-12657b9702a0_d9qnkt.png

Dear Affiliates and Media Buyers,

Adnium introduces our new partnership with Lushstories.com!

Lushstories is a fantastic publisher with lots of search traffic coming from top search engines.

What’s more, this is a limited opportunity which will benefit your English speaking advertisements. So start bidding on our desktop and mobile traffic in Adnium today!

If you have any questions or want to inquire about other great publishers contact our reps at: support@adnium.com or contact Dayna @ daynagsmi on Skype :)

newbienudes_pmnjcs.png

NEWBIE NUDES IS IN COLLABORATION WITH ADNIUM!

Dear Affiliates and Media Buyers,

Log in into Adnium and start bidding on Newbie Nudes, one of the best and well-known amateur nude sites!

With over 3+ million members online, take advantage of their vast user base in order to receive greater returns on your mobile and display traffic bids! What could be more exciting than making money?

If you have any questions contact our reps at: support@adnium.com

traffic_mansion_y9ztyb.png

Traffic Mansion, a premium dating network, can now be found in Adnium!

Whitelist the following sites immediately: passiondesire.com, xpickup.com, and localtemptation.com!
Adnium offers a wide variety of tools to optimize and monetize your products for higher ROI!

As always, should you have any questions regarding your ad campaigns do not hesitate to email us at: support@adnium.com - we would love to hear from you!

Sincerely,
The Adnium team

DatingGold-01_pi8ctd.png

Dating Gold carries traffic of the highest quality. With CTRs upward of 1% on desktop, nearly 2% on mobile.
Whitelist for it today by logging into Adnium.com today!

Check out Adnium's current red hot CPM rates on Popunders, Mobile & Desktop display banners here:

Screen_Shot_2016-08-12_at_9.40.47_AM_iojece.png

Contact ivana.gsmi on Skype or e-mail support@adnium.com if you have any questions.

Hey guys! Adnium has some great traffic for you today.

We have FR/EN speaking Tabs, popunders, banners in CPM and CPC rates.

Members Area zones in dating, adult as well as shemale inventory. Contact viktoria_shyva on Skype for more details
xyxthumbs.gif
Or message me at here!

Looking for high converting premium dating and adult traffic?

Then check out our NEW traffic offers:

- Fuckbook.com traffic on CPM

- Tranny (Shemale) traffic

- Members area (Dating on Dating allowed)

Message viktoria_shyva on Skype for more

GFY_i73fl9.jpg

Attachments

• GFY_i73fl9.jpg
    GFY_i73fl9.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
banners
Back