The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Announcement Adnium: Advanced Targeting, Mobile and Web Traffic

With the Holiday Season upon us, take advantage of fantastic rates with Adnium 300x100s on mobile. Tier One GEOs are available from $0.06 CPMv, and if targeting beyond a GEO is required we’ve got advanced options for you with everything from day-parting, to key-word and carrier targeting.

Get bidding, and get profitable today with Adnium.

PbQ7Cc2.gif

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Adnium.com is our CPMv, RTB Network catering to both publishers and affiliates/media buyers alike!

Being a CPMv network, impressions are only counted if your ad is loaded and in the user's view-port meaning advertisers get the most out of their campaign's budget.

Adnium also features an array of advanced targeting features including carrier, day-parting, key-word, OS, device, etc. and your experience can be made fully programmatic with the use of our API.

Get started today with a network that takes your ROI to heart.

Feel free to contact me any time at dayna[at]grandslammedia.com or daynagsmi on Skype

Hi team adnium. I have gone through this post and am just happy to have found you. From what I have been reading and also hearing from the friends who are marketers at your place, you seem to be doing a good job. You know when a marketer is comfortable, you are sure that they will be productive and deliver positive results always. So will be seeking to know you better to find if I can join your team, seeing you guys soon, i mean in the course of the day.

We have some fantastic opportunities on desktop 300x250s, mobile 300x100s, and mobile pop-unders; not to mention our member's area traffic! Hit me up today for assistance getting started.

As well, GSM/Adnium will be in Sitges. Shoot us a message if you're there and believe meeting is worthwhile.

Plug into our API today and start buying smarter!

Conversion tracking, day-parting, source transparency, and many targeting options available on both desktop and mobile. Visit Adnium, and start earning.

MI
Back