The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adlivemedia is BIG SCAM

Tung

affiliate
He is an individual, he does not have company, he does not have contact via skyper, no aim, never update offers new, he will pay first for your very small as $ 3 later when you do get $ 1000- $ 2000 he will tell you fraud and immediately delete your account, I got him to fool one spectacular and did not want people to be fooled like me, I was not able to save in witness because he had blocked my account, so I want people to take away from this network
I've been posting to affpaying.com, but I have been silenced because the administrator of this site has never posted my article. I will do everything possible to eradicate this evil network
(I was not able to create topics in affiliate marketing networks, by admin please move it to its proper place)

He is an individual, he does not have company, he does not have contact via skyper, no aim, never update offers new, he will pay first for your very small as $ 3 later when you do get $ 1000- $ 2000 he will tell you fraud and immediately delete your account, I got him to fool one spectacular and did not want people to be fooled like me, I was not able to save in witness because he had blocked my account, so I want people to take away from this network
I've been posting to affpaying.com, but I have been silenced because the administrator of this site has never posted my article. I will do everything possible to eradicate this evil network
(I was not able to create topics in affiliate marketing networks, by admin please move it to its proper place)

What is your evidence of fraud. Do you have screenshots of unpaid balances or earnings, communications with this business that demonstrates your claims?

When claiming fraudulent practices, you must produce proof of some type.

Please post evidence of your claim against this company.

MI
Back