The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adf.ly with CPA?

adidam

Hello,

I am thinking to promote coupon giveaway with Adf.ly Ads. Once they will click on Active, The content locker will loads.

I'm targeting French Traffic There. Do you think this will really work?

Thanks!

It's cheap traffic but cheap for a reason - test out a small budget and if you get nothing leave it alone.

From what i've tested so far traffic from adf.ly, linkbucks and similar websites don't convert at all. It's a waste of money... at least for CPA

If you use ad.fly or any derivative stick to CPA's that have a higher payout because if you do get any conversions it will be usually for product based offers that have a higher rate

i don't think that u'll get good results because u can't target ppl who interesting in ur CPA Offer so it will be waste of Money and Time - anyway u can test maybe it will work well for you -
for me i was doing this with UAE/EGYPT/QATAR offers and it was good but with US/UK Traffic nop :p

Yeah, adfly, linkbucks, etc their ads are not good with cpa offers. Personally, I have never had the, convert for me.

The best traffic source for CPA is Google (SEO). This is 1000% targeted and people that come to your site that way want what you have there!

banners
Back