The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adding Scripts to Adobe Muse - Project

evik

affiliate
I've exported this little one text line website from Muse and I wonder if one of you guys can open it in an html editor and add some kind of a script to it. Like browser detection, or a timer, or calling the day.
Anything just to see if it works.

Download the file

Last edited:
I've exported this little one text line website from Muse and I wonder if one of you guys can open it in an html editor and add some kind of a script to it. Like browser detection, or a timer, or calling the day.
Anything just to see if it works.

Download the file

Some concerns are that this can be a malicious script.

You shouldn't ask members to download files and add code for you. You should ask for the code you need and add it yourself. You can always post your html as an alternative and members can offer you a proven script for you to add.

Thanks for the answer, the point is that I can't add a script to a Muse website and I wonder if its even possible.
The file I attached contains a zip file with a Muse website I made and a script for browser detection.
I would be happy if one of the fix guys can take the script I've attached and put it in the INDEX.HTML successfully.
I promise you, there is nothing shady about that, just me asking for a little help.
Thank you

the point is that I can't add a script to a Muse website

You can add script:

Click in the middle of the empty page and use one of the following methods to embed the HTML code:
  1. Choose Edit > Paste or use the keyboard shortcut (Command+V for Mac or Control+V for Windows) to paste the code directly on the page.
  2. Choose Object > Insert HTML.
Embed videos and other HTML content in Adobe Muse

Adobe Muse tutorial 2 - Inserting HTML

How to insert HTML codes in Adobe Muse

Adobe Muse - adding javascript

Thank you T J Tutor, I appreciate the informative answer very much.
I know these methods and unfortunately they don't work with scripts like detect country or time, it only works with videos and stuff like this.

To be exact, what I need is for example a landing page that includes the following line:

"Hello Samsung galaxy user, today is your lucky day"
----------------⬆️-----------------
</(This is the detection script)>
------------------------------------

I'm looking for a way to do it in muse because I don't know how to work with code and I want to build my own LP's.

banners
Back