The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adding Pixel to Landing Page

Snoopp

affiliate
Please could you correct me if I'm wrong? :ninja:

My little sales funnel looks like that:
Landing Page (different domain) -> Product Page (Shopify shop) -> Add to Cart -> Thank You Page

If I want Facebook to optimize campaigns for Content View event should I add Content View Pixel to my Landing Page and Product Pages (on Shopify) also? Or it is wrong to add pixels to different domains?

you should add the pixel code that will be fired if the sale is done , in the thank you page ,
cus it's "Content View event".
about multiple domain names, am not sure about that,
but you can test it manually and see if the facebook fires that events or not,
but i think it will you just have to use the same facebook tracking code in all of your domain names.
hopefully you will fix your issue

But I don't want to optimize for "Conversions" at the beginning but for "Content View" :)
I am asking if adding Facebook Pixel (with content view event) to Landing Page (on another domain) is correct action?

i never tried that ,
but i think what you will do , is you test manually in a test campaign .
that's the best thing you can do .
it will cost you 5 minutes , and 0$ . ;);)

That's good approach! I always do it this way BUT in this case there is a problem because I don't know how it works behind the scenes. I fear that the double-plugged pixel may have bad affect on the Facebook optimization process.

yeah it's confusing.
but i don't think so
if the conversions fired from both domains , it's working , cus the campaign optimization is based on that conversions .
that's all.

A perfect way to measure the success of your Facebook advertising campaigns is to add your Facebook Tracking Pixel to your landing page.
Go to your page's Settings and click on Analytics:
Paste your Facebook Pixel Id
Facebook pixel tracks the page
That's it, now you can track your results with your Facebook pixel

MI
Back