The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official ADAttract [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvbeladiya

Affiliate
ADAttract is a CPA Affiliate Network that provides performance based online marketing for advertisers and publishers. Our team consists of several years of online marketing experience working with Advertisers, Publishers, and other affiliate networks. ADAttract was created under the vision to provide advertisers and other publishers a top tier experience and unparalleled affiliate support.
Today online marketing is challenging, especially with so many new Networks and offers appearing daily. At ADAttract we strive to be the best and provide the best service for our affiliates. We live for Service, we provide Quality, we operate on Ethics, we drive Performance, we are innovators and we leverage Technology.
Get into the action NOW and receive consistent cash earnings, let’s MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAFFIC.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 191
This network and it's functionality with customer support looks great.
Having good experience with this network and provide satisfaction,
So I recommend you for select this network as your money/traffic making site.

Hey Mr. hvbeladiya ,
I have issues...
Can I manage multiple account on your site without considering as bad user.
And I also like to work as publisher. So is there any option to work as Publisher with same advertiser account.?

Hi fakhruddin,

You can't work as Publishers with advertiser account. you must send request to become a publisher.

Thank you so much hvbeladiya for providing information.
And as you said, I also join there as publisher with new request without any issues. I have too bad experience from another network, so I'm afraid to join with new network. But now I'm really satisfied from your service. Simply I can't found any mistakes, issues or problems from your side. :)

Hello, Mr. hvbeladiya

I m interested in affiliate marketing and always looking for something new in the affiliate industry. i find Addatract here and visited also.
Great offers and payouts.

Keep it up.

Adattract is very good network. Support is superb. My account manager Hardik Beladiya. he is updating daily offers and he is a good affiliate manager. Thanking you all for your kind support and co-operation.

In last few days, I'm testing this network with little traffic deal. And I fill that this network is perfect for any size of CPA deal. So my final decision is establish traffic business with this network.
If anyone want to try new affiliate network, then I suggest you to get experience with this network. Because for me, this is last stand network.

Hello all affiliates,

ADAttract is going to announce good news for Mobile affiliate Marketing world. Yes, 3% extra payout on your monthly revenue. This bonus is valid with simple and transparent terms & conditions. There are not any hidden criteria to get this extra payout. If you are able to get revenue $1000 or more per month, then ADAttract will give you 3% more than your ability.

Thanks for this news.
And Michal, Whats your current month earning ??
I'm at $550. :D
So I'll definitely get this 3% extra. I just want to know about your status.
Reply soon. I'm waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back