AD SERVERS - Which ones are great

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I am setting up some media buys by going direct to smaller sites and also buying impressions from one or two of the intermediates. Chaudhry highly recommends (and I see why) we should always use an ad server. I know SiteScout is highly regarded, but I'm considering AdSpeed as well. What are you using and tell me the costs ad benefits.

Thanks All, T J

Last edited:
I haven't placed any ads yet. I have negotiated with some site owners for placement. What I am planning, at first, is mostly placing my ads on sites that are not currently part of any ad bidding platforms. This is why I have looked at AdSpeed. I want to be able to give my ad pixel to site owners so that I can manage my campaigns on privately owned web sites not currently selling their space on an ad platform.

I will, maybe in a few months, start using intermediate ad platforms that feature RTB with sites subscribed to their services. I don't want to start with that kind of platform until I have refined my system. Those intermediate ad platforms can be quite expensive in the RTB environment and you truly need a substantial budget in order to dominate the bids.

I simply require a good, reliable, and reasonably priced ad server that does nothing but ad serving and ad management. There are not many of them. Most are intermediate ad servers with RTB on their web owner spaces.

AdSpeed has a progressive ad management platform that is very reasonably priced. I am looking for more like it. I may try BuySellAds, they do have a trial. You can join SiteScout for free and just ad money to your balance, but I have calculate final costs with them nor have I completely reviewed their system yet. I will do this over the weekend.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard about Chris's, I do get his emails, but I may have missed that particular offer some how. Gauher Chaudhry's new course is out also and I must have received at least 30 different affiliate emails on that one.

Thanks for the tip on the top 10. I'm checking them out now.

Yeah, Gauher's stuff is always a little expensive, but usually there is a bunch of great material. I have a local friend that has purchased it and I'm going over to his place tonight to have a look. I can let you know about it tomorrow. Last year I spoke to Chris (on Skype) about his media buying business. I have to say he seemed knowledgeable about it, but a few things he mentioned were contrary to what I have learned from Gauher Chaudhry and Chad Hamzeh. I suppose everyone's business model is a little different from each other. I can't say if Chris is as respected in the media buying field as Chad and Gauher, but he seems to be a genuine guy. Ya' never really know about any of these guys until you meet them in person and get a true feel for them as a person. I know a few people that have worked and trained one on one with Gauher and they have all told me that he makes them money every time they work with him. Of course, Chad has a great following and his Black Book series is pretty good, but as with all of these guys, unless you're spending the really big money with them for one on one training at their facilities, you are not going to get the real "secrets" of their successful big money earnings. You have to pay them $10k or more for this information. I know of one person that has paid Gauher $15k for a week with him. He told me he had to sign many non-disclosure forms and other similar documents before they would begin in order to insure the information he was given would never be shared with anyone else.

When most of us find a very unique and successful tactic, method, or strategy that results in continued big earnings, we simply don't give it away and these guys are not any different. I understand it, It sucks when you have trouble figuring out the angle someone is using for the truly big money.

Chris is not the only one teaching the course in there, there are many experts... Have you had a look at the outline? There is also some mobile stuff. Chad Hamzeh has a section too it seems with Chris's coaching but from profit 101 which is a bit old now.

I have registered for that course, the one i told, will let you know how it goes, and let me know about the other one too :)

Have you had a look at the course from Gauher Chaudhry? Is it worth the 1K it costs?

There is a lot of material there. I didn't have the time to review it all. I am going back to my buddies place this weekend to go through more of it. I did get through 3 videos with my friend. The SiteScout videos, because my friend and I have recently signed up with SiteScout and making it this months priority to learn it inside and out. There are three SiteScout videos in Module One and they are good. Much of the information can be found in SiteScouts support center, but having other knowledgeable marketers explain it in their view is very helpful.

banners
Back