The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Ad Network for Knowledgeable Newbie

Chaos_

affiliate
I'm a mobile software engineer with a deep knowledge in mobile marketing and online business, I'm willing to start a full-time career as internet marketer. I said it all about my plan in this topic: Enginner's plan, budget, tools and networks to start Internet Marketing

I have a thorough understanding of the rules of the Internet Marketing since 2007 but never tried CPA Marketing, I was into other stuffs :entrepreneurfix:

I'm planning to get paid traffic and run targeted campaigns, test different sources, focusing on mobile only. I'm looking for CPA Networks to start with, and for sure you'll not be disappointed!

I'm a mobile software engineer with a deep knowledge in mobile marketing and online business, I'm willing to start a full-time career as internet marketer. I said it all about my plan in this topic: Enginner's plan, budget, tools and networks to start Internet Marketing

I have a thorough understanding of the rules of the Internet Marketing since 2007 but never tried CPA Marketing, I was into other stuffs :entrepreneurfix:

I'm planning to get paid traffic and run targeted campaigns, test different sources, focusing on mobile only. I'm looking for CPA Networks to start with, and for sure you'll not be disappointed!

Hit me up this coming week, man! I work for KSIX and would be happy to shop around some campaigns with you, and find a right fit. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hit me up this coming week, man! I work for KSIX and would be happy to shop around some campaigns with you, and find a right fit. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey @Chaos_ Heard from Rocio, our onboarder, that you are chatting already :D Happy to have you onboard! Have a good week ;)
Hi @Chaos_

We're currently offering a 1-Month FREE trial to new users.

Let us know if you're interested!

Thank you guys for jumping in here!

Adnium.com is a CPM network that has premium traffic in members area. It's great for newbies because our account managers help you with monetization every step of the way (if that's what you need). Add me on skype: ivana.gsmi if you're interested :)

MI
Back