The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ad account suspended

X

Xero

My facebook ad account got suspended for no reason when i was launching my first ad and they won't reopen even if i submitted everything. I tried ti open another account but it got disabled too. Is there a way to create account safely and run ?

Mine too, I was running teespring so I setup a new FB account then my account got locked, and after submitting ID, it was unlocked but I cannot access my Payment and Ads Manager as they were disabled so I submitted my ID for the second time, I got email saying they are reviewing but it has been 3-4 days and I have not gotten any email yet. Anyone with knowledge about this please let me know how I could fix this?

Mine too, I was running teespring so I setup a new FB account then my account got locked, and after submitting ID, it was unlocked but I cannot access my Payment and Ads Manager as they were disabled so I submitted my ID for the second time, I got email saying they are reviewing but it has been 3-4 days and I have not gotten any email yet. Anyone with knowledge about this please let me know how I could fix this?
you won't get it back

Its very hard to get re-approved once you are declined. The only suggestion would be to buy a farmed account or work with someone's else credit card / contact details. E.g. your cousin/mom/business partner

And of course working from a different IP. Clear the cookies. A fresh start so to say.

My facebook ad account got suspended for no reason when i was launching my first ad and they won't reopen even if i submitted everything. I tried ti open another account but it got disabled too. Is there a way to create account safely and run ?

Unfortunately this has been a major issue for many of us. This is something that you won't really find an answer for on a public forum.

Discussing this on a public forum isn't too smart... Join mastermind groups and learn from others. STM has several FB masterminds groups where you can chat with fellow affiliates who are in the same boat.

banners
Back