monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Absolutely free content to your site!!!

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by magomora, Feb 20, 2007.

1. magomora

magomora Affiliate affiliate

Let us launches a new system ExpoAdvance.
    EGMS ExpoAdvance is a constructor-system, which gives the opportunity easily and absolutely free of charge to create in your web-resource a full-scale section about trade fairs and exhibition business, to extend business-audience of your site.
    Connecting to our system you extend content, increase the number of visits to your resource, and get new advertising areas in your site.
    Detailed information: www.expoadvance.com

2. monetizer
  3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Its quite important that you introduce yourself at the intro forum first so that you are not considered a spammer, intro forum can be found here: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/new-members-introduction/

4. magomora

thanks))

it is not a spam))

5. temi

I's sure its not, still its usually quite nice to introduce yourself when you go to a new forum

6. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

It is at the very least impolite not to introduce yourself before making such a self promoting post. And no matter what anyone says, self promotion on a first post will be treated as spam in every other forum I moderate. It is only that Temi has posted previously that the post is still here. ;)

7. magomora

i want to say))) that...

hello OldWelshGuy!
    "WOW you really are a busy boy spamming the forums today aren't you")))))

why you do not understand that it is nice new chance for old and beginner web-master...so it is good proposition and no spam)))

8. temi

But you do not seem to have read what OWG and I are saying. When you go to a forum FIRST thing to do is introduce yourself before posting.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI