The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Absolutely Brilliant Unsubscribe!

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
You've all probably heard of MindValley, they're great, I get emails from several of their associated lists. However, I found that I was getting too many and was no longer reading any of them. Therefore, I clicked to unsubscribe and low and behold, came across the most brilliant unsubscribe page I've ever seen! Maybe you've seen something like this but I never have. What a great way to use a last chance to keep a subscriber!

* CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO THE PAGE I'M TALKING ABOUT *

Furthermore, after I clicked the unsubscribe, MV sent me an email containing a link to a free gift (free ecourse) for having been a subscriber. I only have to enter my name and email to get it. :)

Seems like brilliant marketing to me. Is this technique something you could use to help sustain your list members?

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to say that if you click on the image, it will take you to the unsubscribe page I was talking about. The video is at the top, followed by a whole list of their properties that you can pick and choose to be subscribed to then more sales pitch to try and keep you on board. I have a feeling it works for them. (I still unsubscribed.)

Normally, I would consider this pushy and it would put me off. Well, I guess it is kinda pushy but I didn't find it offensive for some reason or other.

Looks like the link leads to an error page........

MindValley Error Page.jpg