monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Absolutely Brilliant Unsubscribe!

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by azgold, Dec 20, 2013.

1. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

You've all probably heard of MindValley, they're great, I get emails from several of their associated lists. However, I found that I was getting too many and was no longer reading any of them. Therefore, I clicked to unsubscribe and low and behold, came across the most brilliant unsubscribe page I've ever seen! Maybe you've seen something like this but I never have. What a great way to use a last chance to keep a subscriber!

* CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO THE PAGE I'M TALKING ABOUT *

[​IMG]

Furthermore, after I clicked the unsubscribe, MV sent me an email containing a link to a free gift (free ecourse) for having been a subscriber. I only have to enter my name and email to get it. :)

Seems like brilliant marketing to me. Is this technique something you could use to help sustain your list members?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. monetizer
  3. azgold

Sorry, forgot to say that if you click on the image, it will take you to the unsubscribe page I was talking about. The video is at the top, followed by a whole list of their properties that you can pick and choose to be subscribed to then more sales pitch to try and keep you on board. I have a feeling it works for them. (I still unsubscribed.)

Normally, I would consider this pushy and it would put me off. Well, I guess it is kinda pushy but I didn't find it offensive for some reason or other.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Looks like the link leads to an error page........

MindValley Error Page.jpg

5. azgold

Oh, poop! It was working yesterday. They must've found me out.

Sorry!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI