Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About traffic, zeropark and some...

Gl25

affiliate
Hi Affiliates!

I apologize in advance for my English
smilies_wink.png

Not so long ago I try to join the network zeropark on the advice of a friend, but not looking at the screenshots and provided good plans - I rejected the wording "write to the support". By writing, I learned that they do not answer such questions, it was strange, but it is not the question.

From a few top affiliate I've heard friends that this network resells traffic, I would like to ask you: what networks I can register in addition zeropark, to receive approximately the same amount and quality?

Thank you!

Zeropark is a network that I have heard very many people talking about. I do feel the best thing you can do for now is being able to see the returns in the Zeropark network. It is that time that you need to focus on the single networks and once they have taken form, you will be able to get to another network. It will help you avoid having divided attentions.

if you need adult traffic, try TrafficHunt. The guys are more responsive, the traffic quality is great. I do not see the sense in focusing on a single traffic source. Only if it is good in all terms, then maybe yes, but still it's always interesting to test alternatives and be able to jump to another one, if something goes wrong with no delay for business.

banners
Back