The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything About Promoting Binary Options

For NL and DE, are you using landing pages translated to local languages or english ones?
Local, also make sure the broker has their platform translated into that language.

Also make sure your broker offers popular payment options for the geo. For example NL uses a system call iDeal. Brokers that offer this payment option will convert better for this geo.

These kind of small details can make or break campaigns. So do your research.

And... The best converting brokers have a sales team with native speakers in different languages. They call the signups and get them to deposit.

Last edited:
Local, also make sure the broker had their platform translated into that language.

And... The best converting brokers have a sales team that has native speakers in different languages. They call the signups and het them to deposit.
Ok thanks for quick answer...Could you finally PM me some good brokers with good payouts? You told me you will send a few about 3 months ago! :)

Ok thanks for quick answer...Could you finally PM me some good brokers with good payouts? You told me you will send a few about 3 months ago! :)
I didn't do that? Wow I'm leaving money on the table ;) I will PM them tomorrow.I have three good ones for you.

I don't really promote Clicksure offers anymore, but what I do know is that the guys behind the offers spend a lot of time testing and improving their sales pages and funnels. There are reports of epc's over $5, but it's not instant, because of the pretty long funnels. Conversion sometimes even take a couple of weeks.

Clicksure offers seem a little shady but if you want to promote them, the best traffic for those types of offers is email traffic, so you need lists. Also Mgid and Taboola are good. This what those ads look like (marked red):

hBmbP.jpg

So in your opinion, would using AdClick Media like you outlined in your post [Guide] How to become an email rockstar without your own list be the way to go or would you jump straight into Taboola/Mgid?
Depends a bit on the angle, but you can get really cheap traffic at Mgid and Taboola. So for newbies, that would be a better place to start I guess.

Hi martini,

Thanks for sharing your experiences and tips with us. I am thinking of promoting binary options offers.
I want to start with Clicksure offers and cheap traffic like Taboola.
I have some questions:

1. Is pop/under traffic good for CS offers?
2. What is the good practice in your opinion - sending traffic to the offer sale page or to my landing page? I don't think I can build a landing page better than offers sale page.
3. What kind of landing page is converted? I appreciate if you can give me few samples.

Thanks in advance

Hi martini,

Thanks for sharing your experiences and tips with us. I am thinking of promoting binary options offers.
I want to start with Clicksure offers and cheap traffic like Taboola.
I have some questions:

1. Is pop/under traffic good for CS offers?
2. What is the good practice in your opinion - sending traffic to the offer sale page or to my landing page? I don't think I can build a landing page better than offers sale page.
3. What kind of landing page is converted? I appreciate if you can give me few samples.

Thanks in advance
1. Yes!
2. If you use native, you can use an article style lander to presell
3. Not the best, but a quick example I found: Dan Bilzerian Accidentally Reveals his Real Income Source! (It's Not Poker!) - CCN.com

Thank you martini. I appreciate the help.
Do you ever do the direct link to sale page with popunder? Does it convert? How is the ROI?
Sure CS offers are great for pop traffic. And you can direct link. Those guys spend a lot of money and time to optimise them.

Roi and conversion depends on bidding, optimizing domains, day parting, geo etc.

Hi Martini - how do you track binary options offers? Is it even possible to find out what source/what keyword has triggered a conversion?

thanks

You're joking right? :) I don't know what kind of volume you need, but I've been running NL traffic for 3 years and never had a problem finding enough volume.
I mean that in Europe there is a good GEO with a large volume, and why not work with them. :) For example DE.

MI
Back