The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything About Promoting Binary Options

Hello, can you please point out how to get started in Binary Options?

-By Directly from brokers, you mean going straight to the binary option broker website and sign up to
-Should we buy traffic and if then what kind of traffic Display or Pop or any other?
-Should we go the route of 'free' social traffic?
-Should we use email marketing/build a list ?
-Should we build a website and promote through it?

I would like to get started promoting these offers but I will need some guidance on how to get started.

Thanks in advance
Hey buddy, if you read through the thread you will find the answers to these questions, exept for nummer two. Yes, free traffic is always good. I get SEO traffic to my review website and also from YouTube channel. If you want me to elaborate on something please let me know.

Thanks for the reply martini, very useful information.

I would like to know if using videos in landing pages is more efficient than just pictures and text. Especially when using a traffic source lik pop up under.

Also, I would like to know the potential earnings to expect as a newbie in this field. Just a range. please

Sorry, I am forgot to ask this question.... For pop traffic, what testing budget and number of landing pages should we be testing in order to decide to throw the campaign and move on to the next.

As payouts for first time deposits are around 500 dollars, should be be testing with a budget that is x times the payout? If yes, what minimal budget is required. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply martini, very useful information.

I would like to know if using videos in landing pages is more efficient than just pictures and text. Especially when using a traffic source lik pop up under.

Also, I would like to know the potential earnings to expect as a newbie in this field. Just a range. please

Q1. Videos can be extremely effective when promoting this niche.

Q2. Potential earnings can be millions. I know the top SEO review sites make a shitload of money and some guys on Clicksure make 7 figures.

Q3. Test budget minimal 2k if you keep a close eye on it and start optimizing early. Nmber of LP depends on the angle.

Q4. About 5x the payout. If you start out it will be hard to get $500 CPA. Most brokers will give you $250. If you send good traffic you get a bump or two and move up to $500.

Tip if you have low starting budget: Pick revshare offers to promote with free traffic. Eventualy you will hook a whale. Use that money to start paid campaigns with high CPA that you can track and scale. (It's hard to track revshare offers)

Last edited:
Hi two question for you. 1. You said earlier you're using popunder/over traffic, is it mobile or desktop mainly? 2. does facebook traffic works for binary option offers? thanks in advanced!

Hi two question for you. 1. You said earlier you're using popunder/over traffic, is it mobile or desktop mainly? 2. does facebook traffic works for binary option offers? thanks in advanced!
Hi Rian,

I run desktop traffic only for binary offers. You want them to signup with the broker and make deposit asap. When they signup they will get a call from the brokers sales team. So you want them to be at home where they can take the call, whip out their credit card and make deposit ;)

Facebook can work depending on the angle and LP. If you make review blog as a landing page and use the clean angle then FB will approve. But they don't like most binary offers and especially the ones using the mmo angle. You have to try it for yourself and see if your campaigns get through.

Tip: You can also get free FB traffic by buying verified (and aged) accounts and posting in groups. This process can also be automated for the most part. WARNING: This is blackhat and should never be done with your personal account and and always use a proxy. Preferably a different proxy for each account.

Binary CPA have superhigh payouts but they are hard converters. You really need to "warm up" and inform the user before he will be willing to convert.

With binary always work with extensive landers (article style or video tutorial). Best traffic for binary is from financial blogs. The number of clicks will be low but CR is good and the traffic is good quality.

Normally binary offers pay a bit less than 500$ per conversion, probably in your case there is an extra requirement such as a very high user deposit or a minimum amount of trades required. Other offers with a lower payout (eg 200-300$) wont have this. In the end its all about the eCPM/eCPC.

Thanks @Morett I've been experimenting with ppc on Mgid, with some decent results but my roi on pop traffic seems to be better.

I also run a broker review site that has videos about brokers but also different trading strategies. These videos are on YouTube and some of them get good traffic but I use it to drive traffic to the review site, not directly to a broker of offer.

Well I asked because running a forum is a lot of work. (ask K, the owner of this forum ;)) And I don't mean the setup or maintenance but keeping the ball rolling, keeping people involved, moderation etc.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but it's probably a good idea to consult a few forum owners first. I don't have any experience in running forums myself.
Hi Martini,
What kind of campaign did you run with MGID ?
I have couple of affs who complained about having high cpl on the network, not sure because of their funnel or something else. Your input would be appreciated.

Hi Martini,
What kind of campaign did you run with MGID ?
I have couple of affs who complained about having high cpl on the network, not sure because of their funnel or something else. Your input would be appreciated.
Mgid is great for running so called systems or software for winning with binary options. Not sure wat you mean by high cpl n the network. If you mean that roi is low then you should test more.

Hi mate,

Thanks for this thread, I love it, many good tips from somebody who apparently knows his stuff!

I am pretty sure that promoting binary options is a huge opportunity, I managed to get 2 leads myself - payout was $275 each, without any experience, direct linking to the offer (sales funnel) with free - but targeted - traffic.

I have even started to promote a per-lead offer with $20 payout for people who simply register and give real phone number. Not bad as well!

Question here - what do you think, is it better to promote those offers with huge payouts where a deposit is needed, or those per free signup? Will they convince more then each 14th person to deposit money to the system?

Btw for those who are interested - I could get you approved to the CPA I am using if interested....PM me.

It is good that you have opened this thread for us to share the views we have. Personally, I want to ask that now that you have been in the binary options type of marketing for a while, is it a field that you can encourage me to invest? What is it return on investment based on your scenario. What are the key benefits and challenges I will comes across??

Hi mate,

Thanks for this thread, I love it, many good tips from somebody who apparently knows his stuff!

I am pretty sure that promoting binary options is a huge opportunity, I managed to get 2 leads myself - payout was $275 each, without any experience, direct linking to the offer (sales funnel) with free - but targeted - traffic.

I have even started to promote a per-lead offer with $20 payout for people who simply register and give real phone number. Not bad as well!

Question here - what do you think, is it better to promote those offers with huge payouts where a deposit is needed, or those per free signup? Will they convince more then each 14th person to deposit money to the system?

Btw for those who are interested - I could get you approved to the CPA I am using if interested....PM me.

Maybe a late reply sorry ;) but you can PM me for a higher CPA $275 is a bit low for binary offers nowadays :)

Maybe a late reply sorry ;) but you can PM me for a higher CPA $275 is a bit low for binary offers nowadays :)
I PMed you long time and got no answer :) I have several other questions like what GEOs works best and if there is some way to prevent shaving from brokers/CPA companies...

I PMed you long time and got no answer :) I have several other questions like what GEOs works best and if there is some way to prevent shaving from brokers/CPA companies...

Sorry bron really busy! NL and DE are the best geos for me right now.

As for shaving, I run a campaign where the visitor had to deposit with one of the brokers to get acces to trainingvideos. They get access after send me a screenshot of their deposit.

For this campaign brokers can't shave. If I promote a new broker I always test them in this funnel to see if theyre legit.

Last edited:

As for shaving, I run a campaign where the visitor had to deposit with one of the brokers to get acces to trainingvideos. They get access after send me a screenshot of their deposit.

For this campaign brokers can't shave. If I promote a new broker I always test them in this funnel to see if theyre legit.
Wow thats a great idea...Btw I am still waiting if you could PM me some trusted brokers with good payouts...I will sign up as your referral if they have this feature!

For NL and DE, are you using landing pages translated to local languages or english ones?

MI
Back