The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About mobile marketing

FKolon

affiliate
Hey guys
I really want to know about mobile marketing.
Actually this term is new to me.
So please give better reply with mobile marketing.

I don't have much experience with mobile marketing but I suggest you check out AdMob. It's a PPC network for mobile ads.

Mobile devices show content on websites different then the way we are used to looking at it. OfferMobi has a tool that you can look at how a page will look on a phone. In the past I have used their tool to look at my pages to make sure they were showing right. There is also a php script that will automatically forward a mobile user to a mobile version of yours. I don't have the script anymore.

Mobile devices show content on websites different then the way we are used to looking at it. OfferMobi has a tool that you can look at how a page will look on a phone. In the past I have used their tool to look at my pages to make sure they were showing right. There is also a php script that will automatically forward a mobile user to a mobile version of yours. I don't have the script anymore.

Thanks for clarify me.

Mobile is just what it is... mobile. It also takes on a whole other mentality than normal web promotion. How often do you click on ads on your tablet or phone compared to the web? I'm sure most of us rarely do these days but imagine you weren't in this industry. Mobile can be much more difficult to target, but if you approach it appropriately it definitely pays off. I'm into mobile now, and adult specifically, across multiple countries. Different ad copies convert in some countries while in others they just do not. This also depends on where your getting your traffic from.

Its a very exciting time, it's amazing how few people have yet to take the plunge - I've ran a few positive campaigns but will hit it hard when i have more time!

Mobile Marketing involves communicating with the consumer via cellular or mobile device, either to send a simple marketing message to introduce them to a new audience participation-based campaign or to allow them to visit a mobile website.

Mobile Marketing Statistics 2012

Mobile last year was 5 times bigger then the internet and already this year has grown 4 times more bigger which makes it 9 times bigger then the internet.
Next year more people will be using more mobile phones to access the internet then laptops or computers.
More people have mobile phone then electricity & drinking water. In the next year there will be one mobile phone for ever single person on the earth.
8 out of 10 people that own a mobile phone will not leave there home without it and 66% of then use it every single day to get online.
Mobile marketing is the fastest growing trend that the United States Of America has ever seen. Mobile is growing at a rate of 46% this year as of February 2012.
Did you know that 89% of smartphone owners use them threw out the day.
Global mobile internet use will double as of 2015.
The growth of just the IPhone is 10 times faster than the growth of America Online. (Source: Nielsen)
Everyone has a 91% of All Americans have a mobile phone that can access the internet.

Mobile Marketing Reasons Why You Need It
There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion of them own a cell phone, but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. (Source: Mobile Marketing Association Asia)
Mobile is growing at a rate that our country has never seen before! You need to get in now

Well, mobile marketing is just another marketing channel , and you are communicating with your customers through apps or mobile websites through smartphones, tablets... and it's a promising and useful as you can see how fast smartphones and tablets usage are growing nowadays . So now is definitely the time to get in before it becomes a mainstream. ..
It involves marketing through SMS, or mobile advertising.which means that you make ads campaigns through mobile ad. network
or that you have your own app or mobile website that promotes or sell your products...

banners
Back