The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

About Me

Erroshay

affiliate
I am an at home mum, who has dabbled in online marketing fon and off for 10 years but never succeeded in it. It always seemed that I was taking one step forward and two steps back.

Now I am in a situation where I can concentrate full time on giving online marketing - to be more precise, Mobile Affiliate Marketing a real go. However, trying to find reputable and up to date resources was something quite close to Mission Impossible.....UNTIL I found Affiliatefix and a few others like it.

I feel that now I know where to go, but more importantly - how to get there, things are starting to become clearer.

So I will post up my journey, should anyone wish to follow and give guidance. Within time I know I will be able to pay it forward for others just like me.

I am an at home mum, who has dabbled in online marketing fon and off for 10 years but never succeeded in it. It always seemed that I was taking one step forward and two steps back.

Hi @Erroshay , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Now I am in a situation where I can concentrate full time on giving online marketing - to be more precise, Mobile Affiliate Marketing a real go. However, trying to find reputable and up to date resources was something quite close to Mission Impossible.....UNTIL I found Affiliatefix and a few others like it.

I feel that now I know where to go, but more importantly - how to get there, things are starting to become clearer.

So I will post up my journey, should anyone wish to follow and give guidance. Within time I know I will be able to pay it forward for others just like me.

We're looking forward to your progress. Loads of great members here that will contribute to your journey. Ask lots of questions, post often, report your progress, and never give up!

Take a moment to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back