The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About me "Phaetro"...

Phaetro

affiliate
Hello everybody!

Just joined MaxBounty and Bing Ads (end of september 2005) to establish an income as an affiliate. Promoting MaxBounty offers with Bing Ads PPC is my ONLY priority right now. I'll be happy to interact with anybody having the same focus, and exchange ideas, experience, etc.

BTW:
My name is A-s-s-e-r (without the dashes) and live in D-e-n-m-a-r-k (you guessed right... without "-"). "Phaetro" is a funny & twisted way of saying "Fætter", which means "Cousin" in Danish.

All the best.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome Roger.

Despite my o-l-d age, and although I've been around for a while, I have no success stories to tell... but that might change soon ;). Right now I'm considering joining the Dojo.

Hello everybody!

Great to have you with us here at the AffiliateFix and in the Dojo @Phaetro !

Just joined MaxBounty and Bing Ads (end of september 2005) to establish an income as an affiliate. Promoting MaxBounty offers with Bing Ads PPC is my ONLY priority right now. I'll be happy to interact with anybody having the same focus, and exchange ideas, experience, etc.

BTW:
My name is A-s-s-e-r (without the dashes) and live in D-e-n-m-a-r-k (you guessed right... without "-"). "Phaetro" is a funny & twisted way of saying "Fætter", which means "Cousin" in Danish.

All the best.

Looks like you have a plan and are taking action, the two big steps many miss! Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

Thanks T J.

Right now, I'm having an unstable Internet connection. It comes and goes all the time. Sometimes I find myself having to download instructional videos because I'm not able to watch it online. I'd swear my present ISP is doing this on purpose because I'm changing to another company. On the 18. of this month (in 10 days) I'll have a new ISP with a super fast connection (fiber optic cable). I'll be going from unstable 2mbs/20mbs to 80mbs/80mbs and 60% cheaper. I'm sure I'll also have a new IP address, so I decided to take it slow the next 10 days because I fear getting banned in the middle of my campaigns due to an IP change.

See you around.

MI
Back