The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About Me (Aamir Shahzad, Leoz Technologies)

Aamir Shahzad

affiliate
Hi,

I’m Aamir Shahzad, an IT professional. My introduction to computer was a short course in 1996. After F.Sc I joined Diploma in Computer Science (DCS). Later on I was introduced with International Diploma in Computer Studies (IDCS) and International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies (IADCS). My enthusiasm was not finished yet. This leads me to Master degree in Computer Science (MCS).

My professional career started with a PHP Programmer (Web Developer) job at Media Linkers, Islamabad. My good luck to join a foreign company as a Systems Analyst at KSD Telecom Copenhagen Denmark.

Almost after three years I came back to Pakistan and started my private business company Roshan Technologies. Initially it was a laptop computers business. Later on we are providing now software / Web development as well as online IT courses and consultancy services.

I am personally looking forward for higher studies but there is my business and other activities stopping me to do so. Let’s see where time leads me.

Aamir Shahzad
Leoz Technologies

Hello @Aamir Shahzad , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffilaiteFix!

I’m Aamir Shahzad, an IT professional. My introduction to computer was a short course in 1996. After F.Sc I joined Diploma in Computer Science (DCS). Later on I was introduced with International Diploma in Computer Studies (IDCS) and International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies (IADCS). My enthusiasm was not finished yet. This leads me to Master degree in Computer Science (MCS).

My professional career started with a PHP Programmer (Web Developer) job at Media Linkers, Islamabad. My good luck to join a foreign company as a Systems Analyst at KSD Telecom Copenhagen Denmark.

Almost after three years I came back to Pakistan and started my private business company Roshan Technologies. Initially it was a laptop computers business. Later on we are providing now software / Web development as well as online IT courses and consultancy services.

I am personally looking forward for higher studies but there is my business and other activities stopping me to do so. Let’s see where time leads me.

Aamir Shahzad
Leoz Technologies

Loads of great education and progress in your work and business history.

Are you here to learn affiliate marketing, or have you other interests in being here.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @Aamir Shahzad , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffilaiteFix!
Loads of great education and progress in your work and business history.
Are you here to learn affiliate marketing, or have you other interests in being here.
We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

Thank you T J. Yes I'm interested in affiliate marketing. This is new world for me. I'm basically programmer person. Some of my friends strongly suggest to dive into this.

MI
Back