The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About Internet Marketing :D

izonshock_king

affiliate
Hello Sir ,

Glad to be here so that i can ask question from you . .

Do you do black-hat stuff on fb ppc ? I think yes , so how you do it ? how you manipulate FACEBOOK :p

What you basically do in Internet Marketing ?

From where you get started to be a part of Internet Marketing ..

I am a newbie in paid marketing started PPC ...did not make + ve ROI but i never quit will do it again will test more and more .. at present i'm not doing PPC as first want to collect money for it ..want to know some best guidelines to start with what verticals with that targets and all . .

and their is any tools to spy newsfeeds ads ? and to extract all the uid's of some fb pages members ?

Will think about more questions to ask . i am confused that what to ask from a really BIG Marketer , I mean from you

Thanks
Izonshock_KIng

Answers below in red

Hello Sir ,

Glad to be here so that i can ask question from you . .

Do you do black-hat stuff on fb ppc ? I think yes , so how you do it ? how you manipulate FACEBOOK :p

yes, with my cloaker

What you basically do in Internet Marketing ?

I promote cpa offers with paid traffic.

From where you get started to be a part of Internet Marketing ..

Read the interview

I am a newbie in paid marketing started PPC ...did not make + ve ROI but i never quit will do it again will test more and more .. at present i'm not doing PPC as first want to collect money for it ..want to know some best guidelines to start with what verticals with that targets and all . .

and their is any tools to spy newsfeeds ads ? and to extract all the uid's of some fb pages members ?

I don't use any FB spy tools but there are some, and I use social lead freak to scrape uid's

Will think about more questions to ask . i am confused that what to ask from a really BIG Marketer , I mean from you

Thanks
Izonshock_KIng

MI
Back