monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

about domainki bulk site builder??

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by jowettg, Sep 29, 2013.

1. jowettg

jowettg Affiliate affiliate

I don't know where to put this one, so I put it here, think its the closest forum for my post.

I just used domainki bulk site builder; used it to build 27 sites! Finished them in less than half an hour. The tool was user friendly and adding my adsense and affiliate links was done in a breeze. I am very pleased with the time, energy and money I've save...

However, does anyone has other experience with them? I mean if there's a backfire because it's totally free so I'm a little curious. So far, the outcome is doing great and support response is fast. I would love to hear them from you. Also, I am looking forward to park these sites and I would love to hear your suggestions as well. TIA!

2. monetizer
  3. dinabrokoth

dinabrokoth The Fix'er! affiliate

I've never heard of it. But, I won't use it for business or money site because I don't want to rely on others to host my site.

4. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

It looks unfinished to me and like DB said Don't build your house on someone else's Land I'd have a go party at the house but I usually get banned when I blackout and think the bedroom is the head.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI