The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

About avoiding mistakes...

Hello,everyone! :)

Since I definitely must get all the help & advice possible in my neverending education in the Affiliate Marketing world,wanted to make a request.
Well,this is more something along the lines of ''Please tell me what NOT to do'',instead of ''Please tell me what to do'',just to make sure I learn from any unpleasant experiences you might had & how to avoid them,so any comments on this to reduce my learning curve are welcome,as usual! :cool:

See you around,thanks in advance... :ninja:

You shouldn`t avoid mistakes and failures,that`s the part of this business.More you fail,more experience and knowledge you will gain from these failures and
you will be able to do things with much more confidance. Never give up!

Leveraging your losses to the minimum is smart but sometimes failing first hand is better than asking people to tell you what not to do when most of the time your ego is going to make you not listen and do whatever you want because you might feel the same mistake won't happen to you.

Here's some advice that I had to learn the hard way since I started my media buying company.
1. Focus on 1 campaign at a time.
2. Budget and don't go over budget! e.g IF a campaign is failing, spending more is not going to fix it.
3. Do your research, try to get ahead of your competitors
4. Don't over think decisions! TAKE LOGICAL ACTIONS
5. Always stay hungry and don't give up when things look hard

Avoiding mistakes.....never gonna happen. It's how we humans learn things.

I'm going skip adding advice, as I'm still learning, myself. :)

Ok,darster!
You're correct,maybe I should rephrase ''avoid making mistakes'' to ''learning experiences'',what do you think? :)
Thanks for your comment,I really appreciate it,see you around! :ninja:

Ah,mattchambers!
''Leveraging your losses to the minimum'',maybe that's a better way to put it! :)
1,2,3,4,5, all of them excellent advices,surely I relate to them,thank you very much,see you around! :ninja:

ERRARE HUMANUM EST!!! :p
Come on,azgold!
Over 1k posts & at least a year of difference around here VS my own profile,surely you can add something valuable,please do! :)
I will alway say Affiliate Marketing is a neverending learning process,that's for sure!
Thanks for your reply,see you around! :ninja:

Ok,lrs1995! :)
Yes,trying too many traffic generating methods one after the other is certainly counterproductive,so I generally stick with a couple of them for consistent results,just like you say.
Thanks for the advice & see you around! :ninja:

Hey,__jane__,what's up! :)
Anything else you can add?Sure you can!
Hope to hear from you,thanks for the post & see you around! :ninja:

I am afraid I don't know much since I still a baby beginner myself. I am still at the point where I don't know my head from my........affiliate link!

Hee hee.

Sorry couldn't help myself. :cool:

MI
Back