The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About affiliate

trisha panda

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am new user in the forum. So, i want know about affiliate and affiliate marketing too.I have seen in the forum here people won some money through some website or something. So, i just wanted know to know that how to get the leads and earning money.All suggestions are acceptable.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hire Freelancer to hifreelancer.com
why you post this site link.
and why you post in this section, this type of post not allow post here.
The Moderator Now Moved your post.

Hello everyone,
I am new user in the forum. So, i want know about affiliate and affiliate marketing too.I have seen in the forum here people won some money through some website or something. So, i just wanted know to know that how to get the leads and earning money.All suggestions are acceptable.

Thank you
Hello trisha panda. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

hello guys
i pay this guy to tech me (Shimanto) how to start working on CPA
i send him 30 Euro (i have the print screen)
till now nothing happen
he didn't answer my call
i ask him before 20 days to send me back the money
he tell me ok i will send
till now nothing happen
Be careful
Why would you pay someone to tech you when you have all the information over here for free. If that's a member from Affiliatefix and if you think you have been scammed then you can bring it to admin's notice.

Hi, @trisha panda and welcome to AffiliateFix!

@internalsoul has shared links with you that will help you get started in affiliate marketing. Start there then whenever you have questions, or need help to kick off a campaign, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Trisha! :)

MI
Back