The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything About AdsBridge tracking platform

Alex I wanted to write back to you now that I have been working with Adsbridge a bit more. I have to say that Adsbridge is actually pretty easy to work with and the features are great. However the documentation and perhaps some videos can use improvement for sure. The landing page builder is really good. My only issue is with your click urls in that it is not really clear on how to add the proper code so that the tracking info gets passed on through your landing pages. The statistics are good too. It might be a good idea in the statistics for users like me to be able to add some blank columns so that we could insert our own notes so that we would not need any type of spreadsheet other than just working with what Adsbridge gives you. Just a suggestion.

I have to say that Adsbridge is actually pretty easy to work with and the features are great. However the documentation and perhaps some videos can use improvement for sure. The landing page builder is really good.
Thanks for your feedback, man! We’ve added Video Tutorials in order to make your experience with AdsBridge even easier! Check out AdsBridge Youtube Channel.

As per click url and the whole code of your landing page - as far as I know, you are cooperating with our Support manager and our team of developers is already working on resolving your issues and your valuable suggestions implemetation.

Cheers,
Alex

@hayem
Yes, please contact us to to set your campaigns at AdsBridge correctly.

@datawrangler
You can download all the statistics you have for the campaigns you ran at AdsBridge in a csv file.

Thanks for your questions, gentlemen!:);)

competition-.jpg

Hey guys,

I’m glad to invite you all to check our Exlusive offer for Newbies!
Using our Special Discount, you can make an easy start and experience AdsBridge PRO features only for $19/month!

Click below for details:
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT for NEWBIES

We’re planning to make this discount as one of our pricing plans.
If you have any questions or suggestions, throw it here, I'll be happy to respond.

You can read more on our blog here

Сheers,
Alex

Hey everyone,

I am happy to announce that a set of new features has recently been added to the functional of our product:
• сonversions uploading
• brand new dashboard
• placeholders in offer/landing URL and traffic sources' postback URL
• custom time range in statistics
• multiple IP intervals in redirect rules

We’ve also added a new subscription plan named Starter based on our Special offer for newbies. It will be perfect for affiliates with traffic volumes less than 1M visits per month. It costs only $19 with overage $0.07 per 1K visits.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

Cheers,
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
The only difference between your free Basic and your $19 Starter plan is that the Basic plan has no overage allowed?

I recommend that you give your Starter plan as a free bonus for the AffiliateFix Dojo members. ;)

Hello everyone,

Today, we are proud to announce that AdsBridge has finally introduced its FANTASTIC new tool that can help all affiliate marketers get 5x more profit. It’s an Automatic Campaign Optimization Feature!

We've just released this long-awaited feature which we've been working on for the last six months.

AUtomatic-Cmapign-optimization.jpg

This new exclusive tool uses automatic algorithms to monitor statistics when you set up your campaigns and offers. You no longer need to constantly check your stats to find out which LPs and offers work better. AdsBridge takes care of it all for you 24/7!

FREE beta testing is available for Starter and Pro subscription plans!

As always, we work hard at improving and developing the Automatic Campaign Optimization new feature, so we will appreciate any feedback from your side!

Check our manual to help get you started

*Note! Automatic Campaign Optimization feature is not available to users with the Basic Susbcription plan!

Do efficient optimization and let your income grow with AdsBridge!

Hi @luipogi

Unfortunately, for now there's no auto-responder integration, but we are looking forward to it!
Follow the updates :)

@Alex_099 I have a technical question about how to use your CTA code.

With Voluum they give me a CLick URL: http://utu3l.voluumtrk.com/click so I can stick that anywhere I want like inside of scripts such as:

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10;url=http://utu3l.voluumtrk.com/click" />

or

<script>
swal({
title: "Title",
text: "My message",
type: "error",
confirmButtonText: "Call To Action"
},
function(isConfirm){
if (isConfirm) {
window.location.href='http://utu3l.voluumtrk.com/click';
}
});
</script>

However, your platform requests that I use:

<a href="javascript:void(0)"
onclick="window.open(decodeURIComponent(
window.location.href.substr(window.location.href.lastIndexOf('aref=')+5)), '_self');">
</a>

I'm not very good with JS so could you tell me how to integrate your CTA code into the 2 scripts I listed above?

Hi PalmaGhost!

Sorry for the delayed reply. Usually we handle such issues with users individually, so if it's still actual or you have any other questions - do not hesitate to refer to our Support team and we'll gladly help you out! ;)

Hi guys,

I'm glad to let you know that I'm in San Francisco area now and I'm going to stay here till August, 21
Please feel free to PM me if you would like to set a meeting.
I'll be happy to discuss any questions you may have in choosing AdsBridge as s best tracking solution for your affiliate marketing success.

Best regards,
Alex

How well does the lander platform work compared to Dedicated server or VPS?
Hey there, @comegetbravo !

Landers, hosted in AdsBridge (created with our LP editor), will load fast due to our Geo Load balancing feature. We have data centers all around the world.

Regarding AdsBridge/Dedicated server/VPS landers comparison. There are lots of services and they are all different, so it's quite difficult to test them all. But I bet, you'll be gladly surprised with our landing pages and their performance.

Feel free to test them and ping our support if there will be more questions :)

Got a Q, can adsbridge track multiple conversion for a subid?
Hey there, moodyz !
Thank you for your question :)

Our postback looks like:

http://xxxx.adsb4all.com/trackpixel/track?tid=YOUR_NETWORK_TOKEN&amt=REPLACE&txid=REPLACE&cdata=YOUR _CUSTOM_DATA

Where
tid passes click id value back in order to light conversions in our tracker
amt passes dynamic parameter of payout
txid is for transaction ID
cdata - custom data

To track multiple conversions for one click id, you need to set tid and txid parameters in postback.
You can ask your affiliate manager for the macro of txid (transaction ID) parameter, used on your affiliate network.

Feel free to contact our support if there will be more questions.

MI
Back