The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About 7search campaign optimization

kris79

Hi Luke,
I have a question about 7search PPC campaign optimization.

I've read few of your posts on your blog about 7search but here is one thing that I have problems and didn't found answer:

When you create a campaign how many keywords are you pasting into single campaign?
is it good idea to past like 1000 keywords even if all keywords have the same theme and campaign is set to BROAD match as default?
and do you have any good source where I can read more about optimizing 7search campaings, like case studies and stuff,

Thanks

Kris

I never go into a campaign thinking "I'm going to need x amount of keywords to make this work." The amount of keywords you are going to need is going to change and is completely dependent on not the volume you can get from those keywords, but the quality. Sometimes i'll run a campaign where a keyword is actually losing me money for weeks, but I'll analyze and optimize to try to improve my ad or landing page to match that keyword.

I have a post on my blog that a friend wrote that goes into great detail on how he optimizes his 7Search campaigns with Prosper202. You can learn a lot with this practice and use it on much better sources so I highly recommend you check it out:
7Search and Prosper202 Optimization Case Study

Let me know if you have any questions once you get setup :)

banners
Back