monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A warm hello to all members here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VARON, Jan 26, 2007.

1. VARON

VARON New Member

Hi, I'm a new member here. I happened to find this forum via google and was amazed at the wealth of information posted here. I'm from Richmond, VA. I currently have around 30 domains and am very keen to optimize them with affiliate marketing programs. Right now they are gathering some dust at Sedo earning a total of around $8 a month.

After reading the posts here, I see an opportunity to convert my lazy domains into active ones. Over the days, I hope to learn a lot from here and maybe have my own affiliate sites up and running.

I would be glad if members here can guide me at times, as I have very less web designing skills or knowledge. I am currently learning HTML online and hope to catch up with the skills in a month or two.

Thanks

2. monetizer
  3. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, VARON.

I am glad you found us and that you have been impressed with all of the information that is here.

This is a very friendly and very helpful community. Our members will be glad to guide you when you need it. Just ask questions whenever you have them.

4. VARON

VARON New Member

Thanks a lot Larwee. I look forward to being a part of this community. Really appreciate the welcome :)

Top Resources

MI