The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A re-introduction :)

Angelman

Hi everyone. My name is Richard and I am from County Durham in North East England. I introduced myself here back in early 2012 and was quite active on the forum for a while, but then life changed completely for me a year ago when my son was born and I became his day to day carer, mainly due to the fact that I've worked at home for years and because the cost of childcare these days is ridiculous!

Anyway, to cut a long story short I have ignored all things internet for over a year now and I'm feeling the need to get involved again in the quest to earn some money in the rather limited time I have available at the moment!

Experience wise, I know my way around creating websites, hosting, domains, Wordpress etc, and I have dabbled in PPC with 7Search, with limited success, so really I am looking for the most appropriate avenue to go down that fits in with my current lifestyle and schedule. I don't have a budget as such, but I'm not afraid of throwing a bit of money at something to try and find the best fit for me.

Anyway, I'll leave it there for now, hopefully I will be on the forums a bit more regularly from now on, so look forward to interacting with you all.

Cheers!

banners
Back