The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Noob of Noobs

What's the average age of an affiliate marketer?

• 13-17

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-65

• Elderly

• Total voters

Marcel Bonnici

affiliate
Hello, Affiliate Fixers. Or is it just fellow affiliate marketers? Regardless, I'm Marcel, a sixteen-year-old who used to make children's videos online. They actually did pretty well, too. After four years as AstonishingStudios, a YouTuber who created LEGO creations, I surpassed 25,000 subscribers and five million views.
415871893cc96a6db346066abb0840d4.png

I'm not too sure what that means in the sophisticated world of affiliate marketing. But, what I learned from that is how to get people to look at your content. It would be amazing if I could apply my video traffic experience to affiliate marketing and I'm confident my start in the field is a step in the right direction.

I look forward to engaging with the community, and apologize in advance if I seem like another money-thirsty teen. ;)

Howdy Marcel, Your channel has some great content and your video production is excellent.

Looks like you have a good subscriber base for direct marketing.

Hello, Affiliate Fixers. Or is it just fellow affiliate marketers? Regardless, I'm Marcel, a sixteen-year-old who used to make children's videos online. They actually did pretty well, too. After four years as AstonishingStudios, a YouTuber who created LEGO creations, I surpassed 25,000 subscribers and five million views.
415871893cc96a6db346066abb0840d4.png

I'm not too sure what that means in the sophisticated world of affiliate marketing. But, what I learned from that is how to get people to look at your content. It would be amazing if I could apply my video traffic experience to affiliate marketing and I'm confident my start in the field is a step in the right direction.

I look forward to engaging with the community, and apologize in advance if I seem like another money-thirsty teen. ;)

What a great introduction @Marcel Bonnici and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

You have a significant start on being a great entrepreneur in the arts of IM. We have an abundance of marketers that will help you along your way in this field as well as many of us that look forward to your sharing your previous experiences.

Be active in the community and the community will give back. Post as often as possible and ask loads of questions. Read the various threads on all the opportunities available, tools available, and resources available. Develop a plan for your new business venture and we will all help you along your way.

See you around the forum!

T J

banners
Back