The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A newbie from China

J

JincoDwan

I really don't like to use this title, which labels an irrelevant nationality tag to the affiliate industry.However, I guess there's no other better ways to describe myself as a starter to this business.:rolleyes:

I hope I could gain a daily progress here at AffiliateFix and meet friends all over the globe.Wish me luck!;)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

no other better ways to describe myself as a starter to this business.

No problem, we help people get started here. I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

I really don't like to use this title, which labels an irrelevant nationality tag to the affiliate industry.However, I guess there's no other better ways to describe myself as a starter to this business.:rolleyes:

I hope I could gain a daily progress here at AffiliateFix and meet friends all over the globe.Wish me luck!;)

Hello @JincoDwan :)

and Hello @bafeng

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Much success to you on your journey!

Hi Jinco, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

banners
Back