The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

A new site fast indexing question

zlester

affiliate
Just curious how many people do get their brand new site/blog index in Google in 24 hours? and do you believe it is achievable?

just a curious question, thanks for answering... : )

Yes it is possible if you have line to it from very stong websites that are indexed several time a day.

very possible indeed... the fastest ive ever got a site index in was 9 minutes wasnt a term with loads of traffic (was my full name) but it was in their index.

i used wordpress.com and used the right tags as with wordpress.com google just keeps visting the tag pages that have all the posts from the blogs... mixed with changing my forum sigs... wont work with this forum though... but thats a good thing!!

i have never really had a index problem with google, most my sites get in there within 24 hours and a few that have taken upto a week... but your not going to rank for major terms in 24 hours

you can also try social bookmarking sites. google bots visits them several times in a day.

my hero is: Jumptags.com - Beyond Social Bookmarking

i don't know why but when i add a bookmark to jumptags, google index the site in a day.

I'm promoting my new blog and I was working with it with almost
a week but still it wasn't index yet. I tried some social bookmarking
and some link trades.. but I guess I better try this one..

banners
Back