The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

A new member and a new affiliate program looking for advice

How many affiliates prefer B2B type offerings?

• I prefer high volume B2C opportunities even if the reward per conversion is low.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer B2B opportunities because when I get a conversion it's worth it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care - as long as its a good program and fits with my niche I'm happy.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seller Dynamics

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Seller Dynamics
This is way of an introduction - so hopefully its the right tone and doesn't breach any forum rules.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking to find out more and properly understand the affiliate world. So learning from the various forum threads seems like a good place to start.

Why I'm looking: We've recently introduced a formal affiliate program for our ecommerce platform, Seller Dynamics.

What is it: To cover off things quickly Seller Dynamics is a system which allows retailers to sell on a wide variety of marketplaces - Amazon, eBay and a lot more. We automatically adjust prices, stock levels and automate order processing. Because we do that continuously and across many, many platforms retailers can increase their sales and their profits with relative ease.

Why would an affiliate care: We offer a trail commission and a lump sum payment as well in some cases. Lump sums could be as high as £1500, the monthly trail commission is 20% of our income.

What help do we need: Seller Dynamics is a B2B play - so it will appeal to affiliates who are focussed on higher value rewards rather than large volume low rewards. We need folks who target business type solutions in their marketing.

How are we managing things: We have opted to use Tapfiliate to keeps things in order - we are keen to make sure everything is transparent and easily managed.

So thats my intro done. Any comments or help appreciated. We're new to this. Why not do our little poll to help us understand what affiliates are looking for, it might help us.

This is way of an introduction - so hopefully its the right tone and doesn't breach any forum rules.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking to find out more and properly understand the affiliate world. So learning from the various forum threads seems like a good place to start.

Why I'm looking: We've recently introduced a formal affiliate program for our ecommerce platform, Seller Dynamics.

What is it: To cover off things quickly Seller Dynamics is a system which allows retailers to sell on a wide variety of marketplaces - Amazon, eBay and a lot more. We automatically adjust prices, stock levels and automate order processing. Because we do that continuously and across many, many platforms retailers can increase their sales and their profits with relative ease.

Why would an affiliate care: We offer a trail commission and a lump sum payment as well in some cases. Lump sums could be as high as £1500, the monthly trail commission is 20% of our income.

What help do we need: Seller Dynamics is a B2B play - so it will appeal to affiliates who are focussed on higher value rewards rather than large volume low rewards. We need folks who target business type solutions in their marketing.

How are we managing things: We have opted to use Tapfiliate to keeps things in order - we are keen to make sure everything is transparent and easily managed.

So thats my intro done. Any comments or help appreciated. We're new to this. Why not do our little poll to help us understand what affiliates are looking for, it might help us.

Welcome to AffilaiteFix @Seller Dynamics !

I see you have your application in for approved vendor status. Please wait until you are approved before soliciting our members.

When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back