The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A little about big me

mvplaya01

affiliate
Hey all,

Just wanted to join a forum & connect to other people I'm a people person. I love to chat & say off the wall things. A little about me and why I chose this forum: I'm kind of new to making money online. I generally work a job in construction but being laid off so much since 2008 I see its time to choose a new path. I got involved with my mistress (Instant Money Network) which is a great way to make money for me. So I am trying to put myself out there. See what others are doing how are they being successful with their CPAs. I'm very teachable but hardly any funds to pay for some of lessons many people online want to charge. I do other things besides my CPA like a couple MLMs and a few PTCs hoping to make some money online but I might just get overwhelmed. I refuse to give up though, I got too many mouths to feed. Anyway enough about me, How can I help you, to help me, which in-turn help you?:confused:;) If I can get someone to show me around CPAs or even just around this forum it'll be totally appreciated!

Thanks
Derek

banners
Back