propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A little about big me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mvplaya01, Mar 6, 2013.

1. mvplaya01

mvplaya01 Affiliate affiliate

Hey all,

Just wanted to join a forum & connect to other people I'm a people person. I love to chat & say off the wall things. A little about me and why I chose this forum: I'm kind of new to making money online. I generally work a job in construction but being laid off so much since 2008 I see its time to choose a new path. I got involved with my mistress (Instant Money Network) which is a great way to make money for me. So I am trying to put myself out there. See what others are doing how are they being successful with their CPAs. I'm very teachable but hardly any funds to pay for some of lessons many people online want to charge. I do other things besides my CPA like a couple MLMs and a few PTCs hoping to make some money online but I might just get overwhelmed. I refuse to give up though, I got too many mouths to feed. Anyway enough about me, How can I help you, to help me, which in-turn help you?:confused:;) If I can get someone to show me around CPAs or even just around this forum it'll be totally appreciated!

Thanks
    Derek

2. mattyboy

mattyboy Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to CPAFix. Be sure to check around the forum. TONS of useful information. Good luck buddy!

3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Hey Derek, welcome to CPAFIX :)

4. royalrevenue

royalrevenue Banned

You are most welcome @ CPAFIX dude.

5. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

6. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

7. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to CPAFix - great to see you here.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed