The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

A Focused Affiliated Marketer

Shahzad Khan

affiliate
Hi
My name is Shahzad Khan and i am from Pakistan. By Qualification i have done BCS MBA and have 10+ experience in IT sector. I have recently started online affiliated marketer business and started promoting products on affiliated marketing forums.
Actually i need help in running this business successfully and i expect a great help from your side..

Thanks
Shahzad Khan

Hi Shahzad,

Welcome to Affilifix. I am sure you'll learn a lot around here, in the forum. Plus, you'll be able to interact with fellow affiliate marketers.

Please go through the forums, use studies, follow alongs, success stories, and more. You can also check out the Dojo and you'll be able to be up to speed in no time.

Feel free to ask.

Ash

Hi My name is Shahzad Khan and i am from Pakistan.

Hi @Shahzad Khan , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

By Qualification i have done BCS MBA and have 10+ experience in IT sector. I have recently started online affiliated marketer business and started promoting products on affiliated marketing forums.
Actually i need help in running this business successfully and i expect a great help from your side..

Thanks
Shahzad Khan

What kind of help running a business are you looking for? Are you talking about the back end, corporate help? Are you talking about the front end, the marketing and it's structure and details? Please be more specific.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back