The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

A/B testing

cooperj263

so here is a few questions for you guys.

For landing pages with cpa offers I assume I need my own domain. But what if I want to test different offers do I need a new domain name for each ?

For spilt testing landing pages do I need a domain name if I spilt test two different pages ?

Hello

For landing pages with cpa offers I assume I need my own domain. But what if I want to test different offers do I need a new domain name for each ? No, you can create subdomain per offer. main domain = www.mobile-protection.com/landingpage1. Subdomain = android-protection-downloads.mobile-protection.com/viruslandingpage.

No you don't need a new domain name for split testing, just point each landing page to different folder. Unless someone else knows an easier way. I am newbie myself.

Buy a generic base domain that can suit a wide range of offers and use subdomains or folders. Like for all android offers buy something like androidzone.com and use subdomains like @goodoboy said.

Here is the key, spend the least amount possible for testing. Buy only what you actually need.

MI
Back