The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

A Real Case Study on Mobile Install Offer

Do you want more of this type of posts by me??

• YES

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • NO

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

codejacks

Well guys,

Hope everybody is doing fine, enjoying the thanksgiving day, purchasing gifts to your kith and kins.
I was rather away from my usual sparetime affiliate marketing due to health reasons, and could not hold myself for a change, and again put some work to my brain.

On Friday Evening, Logging into my usual Applift affnetwork, picked up a nice mobile game install offer that pays just above 2 dollars.
Logged into my ad network, I hope everybody can guess which one by looking the screenshots here.

I didn;'t do anything just uploaded the same available banners and graphics and set all my cpc to be $0.01 per click.
To be frank I had really forgotten that I had created 2 ads for the same offer with different network terms, and since the ads were in not approved status on Friday night.

Just on reaching my office, enthusiastically logged into the dashboard to see these stats, and without a second thought I paused these thinking mostly the ad would not have paid any results.

upload_2014-10-13_11-25-27.png

Blasphemy that my office network blocks hasoffers sites, and hence need to login to my Applift dash using my mobile, and what I saw was really amazing.
Thats here below.

Affiliate Network Data :

Impressions : 5
Clicks : 860
Conversions : 8
Payout : $19.6

Still running the same ad but stopped the wifi traffic as the CTR is too low.

Just a lunch time check revealed that its still running. I forgot to save my paused campaign, thats also running.

upload_2014-10-13_15-16-16.png

Affiliate Network Data :

Impressions : 5 (Forget this as all are click thru, this is some old redirect).
Clicks : 1064
Conversions : 10
Payout : $24.50

Includes wifi traffic also, (I mean forgot to stop it earlier :) ooooo ).

Will run until the credit balance depletes in my ad account, and see how much It will reach.

No Optimization and no scaling.

Just a Coffee time update guys.
Clicks: 1204
conversions: 13
Payout : $31.85
Spend : $13.30

ROI has been more than 100% till now. Let me see how it drives further.

Sorry for confusion, I renamed all my campaigns for proper conventions. So the campaign names looks different from earlier.

Ok , Now a Copycat test on BuzzCity Network.
I will use the same graphics,banners,icons that I used earlier on Buzzcity to test it.
Let's see how it drives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have jealous eyes right now. lol.

I wish Decisive converted like that and I gotta find out your traffic source. Good luck mate, scale it up and tease us!

Lol, I even got a refund from my Decisive account long time back. Junk things should be thrown out to make space for good things.

Stopped all other campaigns created just to let run the earlier one completely as it kicked off early morning.

upload_2014-10-14_17-43-57.png

The status in the AffPanel is

upload_2014-10-14_17-44-47.png

I would say actually I didn't do a case study, but a Journey of My Campaign.

Well to speak frankly, I really despise which doesn't turn out to be responsive.

Captain asked me about decisive traffic, and here's my reply.

1. Decisive was just junk traffic, its build on some PBN not actual sites.
2. Also few apps like flash torch,wallpapers etc are available there to publish your android ads.
3. It sucks bigtime and realtime traffic display is buggy which resets often.

I Myself being a mobile game developer who have already been through all the stages that a Mobile game developer thinks to monetize his game, I can understand what actually runs where in case of Mobile games.

You can never search for a lost treasure where it doesn't belong, (I mean whatrunswhere is not whatrunsactually where).

The same thing goes for ad networks also.

As a Mobile Game developer we always look for higher ecpm adnetworks that pay the developers well.And Networks that do provide SDK for IOS/Android/Unity etc.

So since I'm promoting a mobile game I do look for a network that does the same so that I can reach more games to promote my offer selected.

I think its clear for everyone what network to choose for mobile game CPI offers now ?.

banners
Back