The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

9 Legit Ways to Get More Twitter Followers

adamjohnson

affiliate
Guys, here goes the legit ways to get you more Twitter followers.

1. Leverage Your Blog
Already own a blog or website? Let others know that you’re on Twitter. Add a Twitter follow button to every one of your blog posts.

The Follow button allows users to follow your account directly from your blog where the button is installed. When users click this button, they can follow you on Twitter. Here is the instruction on how to add a twitter button to your blog/website

2. Show Your Profile Everywhere
Got Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube? Put links to your twitter profile.

Don’t forget your email signature and your online community signature, too. Are you doing guest posts? Include it in your bio link.

3. Tweet Often
Tweet often and you’ll see that people will find you and follow you. On days I tweet more, I tend to get more followers.

4. Use Hashtags
Start using hashtags in your tweets. Learn more about hashtags here.

5. Tweet Quality Content
Provide your followers and potential followers with quality content. It’s the same as posting on Facebook: you tend to get more shares and likes when you post quality content.

6. Tweet Pictures
Pictures are heavily retweeted. Pictures with a quote are extremely heavily retweeted.

7. Pay Attention To The Top Guns
Follow top twitter users in your niche. Pay attention to the type of content they tweet. Do what they do.

8. Timing Your Tweets
Buffer, a soial media management tool, analyzed over 4.8 million tweets across 10,000 profiles. Here is what they found:
- Early morning tweets receive the most clicks
- Evenings tweets receive the most retweets.

Use tools like Buffer and Tweroid to time your tweets.

9. Don’t Buy Fake Twitter Followers

Use legit follower-getting tools instead. Tools like Narrow.io help you grow your following. Using keywords, hashtags and locations, tools like Narrow identify your target audience and attract relevant users to your profile

Which of these work best for you?

Let's share your opinion and thought below.

Tags: ringtones download free, download notifikasi bbm

Last edited:
@adamjohnson - thank-you for sharing those tips!

My main Twitter account is mostly organically grown. I have a tool that auto thanks my new followers and mentions my top influencers for the week. I used to do it manually but it got to be too much, or I'd miss somebody. I still manually engage with folks, though.

Something I'd add to your list: People like being mentioned and responded to, so engaging with your audience is a good idea. :)

Thanks for sharing. I will always say that twitter has these official and professional feel and it can therefore, be used greatly when it comes to making your niche known or even putting your organization on an online presence. We however, find ourselves making simple mistakes which we later regret and blame that the network is not giving us the expected results. I have tried implementing all these tips I do learn on this forum and they have worked to my advantage.

@Dr. Forum - do you find that you make any $$ directly from Twitter?

My thought is that it's good for drawing people to a site and for branding but sucks for revenue generation. I mean posting a CPA offer vs posting something else, like an article or blog post link.

MI
Back