The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official 8PowerNetwork [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this network is scamer network and personal network . I have invoices in Feb and march but nothing received so be careful with that guy

this network is scamer network and personal network . I have invoices in Feb and march but nothing received so be careful with that guy
Hi Vincent Bui,
all of the traffic which you sent , it's seem to very bad . the sources of traffic is not same with the sources you provide before.
If you have any question please contact me with email : lynk.lee@8powernetwork.com

Hi Vincent Bui,
all of the traffic which you sent , it's seem to very bad . the sources of traffic is not same with the sources you provide before.
If you have any question please contact me with email : lynk.lee@8powernetwork.com
Hi guy;

After I had reported him at affiliatefix.com forum , He blocked my account with no reason and no proofs , The proof that he was a scamer network . As I say before , I sent to him plenty of email show that no problem with my traffic sources but nothing respond . Could you show me your proofs that my traffic was very bad. I'll never ever contact you with email because you are scammer network .

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back