The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

88 clicks and no conversions:(

marcusm

affiliate
I just set up my first campaign on 7search with a peerfly email submit offer. My ctr is .03, and I have 88 click so far And not a single conversion. My question is how to increase the conversion rate? I am direct linking so I can't really change the landing page, does that mean I should pic an offer with a better landing page? Or is it possibly a poor choice of keywords on my part? Any input would be welcomed, thanks!

Well, take a step back and look at everything you are doing...... The CTR is pretty low, so check your creative but also where you're running your traffic. See if you can exclude sites which aren't working for you. Also for the creative, since you're direct linking, make sure it's consistent with the lander/offer..... But I would definitely start at looking at the creative and maybe check about putting a jump page up so you have more control.

Poor landing page could totally be a reason for low conversions. So change it if you can. Btw, do you track clicks you get?

I would build out two to three jump pages and see what is targeting more. Also contact your account manager to see how other affiliates are doing with this offer or any recommendations they have. They want you to make money just as bad as you do so that would be my first contact.

banners
Back