The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7search

mutantbull

Fist of all thnx for helping us.

I would like to ask that what kind of offers work best on 7search platform?
What should be the minimum budget I should set for a single campaign?
How I should decide that I should run this offer or not?
Can you tell me some networks which are non-incentive and have no payment threshold?
As I am starting In IM how I can earn money to have good budget to start with paid search?
Is it so that if a offer pays a lot then It will not convert good ?
How to decide whether a offer is good or not ?Should I check it epc , payout etc?

Thnx in advance for helping me.

I would like to ask that what kind of offers work best on 7search platform?

On 7search i have experience of even promoting pay per sale offers as well so any kind of offer can convert on 7S just keep in mind dont promote a offer which every tom and bob is promoting ..

What should be the minimum budget I should set for a single campaign?
Usually its 3X payout

How I should decide that I should run this offer or not?How to decide whether a offer is good or not ?Should I check it epc , payout etc

A few things i look at when selecting an offer are how easy it is to convert , how attractive it is and put your self in customers shoe and think would you signup if same offer was promoted to you ?

Can you tell me some networks which are non-incentive and have no payment threshold?

ALl networks have payment threshold , about networks w4,Never blue, peer fly , A4D , WSM are a few good options

As I am starting In IM how I can earn money to have good budget to start with paid search?

use your skills do freelancing or drive free traffic and earn enough money to invest in traffic

Is it so that if a offer pays a lot then It will not convert good ?
well usually people think a high paying offer will make them more money where as a high paying offer is more harder to convert as compared to a low payout offer i have many offers making me much more than the high payout offers...

How I can decide that I have to stop running this offer?

I am promoting a offer which pays 5$ and my budget I have for this campaign I invested 25$ is it okay?
Btw my offer converts when someone from Us signup for the cloud back up.

Should i focus on tracking and is prosper202 a good option for it ?

I am currently direct linking the offer and offer don't have a landing page it just redirect to their original site when someone open my aff link so should I make a landing page?

And thnx again for answering my questions.

MI
Back